Chapter 22

2 days in a row???? Damn, I'm good. You know what my reward should be? More votes and comments! Let me know what yall be thinking as yall read.

Excuse all mistakes!

Olivia POV

"August! Pick up after yourself. Your clothes are all over the place" I huffed and walked all around my room and bathroom, picking up Aug's dirty clothes and placing them in a basket. It's been a week and he hasn't gone home, he was usually a clean person I wasn't use to this messy side of him. I just got done washing dishes and vacuuming and his clothes being everywhere wasn't helping.

"My bad ma" his eyes were glued to the TV, watching basketball. "Are you even listening?" I sighed.

"Mill chillout ma, you killing my vibe"

I dropped the basket. "I'm killing your vibe? Nigga you have your own damn house! Leave mine if you don't wanna listen to what I have to say!" I was breathing hard and didn't even notice it until I stopped talking. He got up and walked towards me.

"Mill what the hell is your problem?"

"You! You've been here a whole damn week and you've done nothing but dirty up my apartment! I asked you to wash dishes, you didn't! You leave your smelly ass clothes everywhere and you're a grown ass man! It's ridiculous August! You need to fi-"

"Man shut up with all that Mill" he cut me off and waved me away from him.

"Shut up? Who? Not Olivia?" I leaned towards him with attitude clear in my voice.

"Can you just chill man! Damn!" He huffed and plopped down on the couch.

"No, tell me what's wrong August" I walked over to the couch and sat beside him. He sighed.

"The label, wants me and Nicki to date. I told them no, and they threatened to drop me." He held his head in his hands, not making eye contact with me.

"Nicki? As in....Nickia Minaj?"

"Yes, Mill. That's why I been doing careless shit lately. It's pissing me off that the label is bullshitting me. When I'm stressed, my behavior patterns change. I'm sorry ma" he reached over and hugged me, kissing my cheek.

"August you could've told me. That's what I'm here for." I rubbed his back to comfort him.

"It's something I wanted to handle on my own."

"Discussing it with me could help. I don't mind you and Nicki being friends, but publicly dating her? That's crazy Aug."

"I know, thas' why I don't wanna do it, I have too much respect fa you and our relationship. The label just gonna have to understand that" he rubbed his temples and laid his head in my lap. I began playing in his curls and we sat in silence.

"So you're serious about me, huh?" I asked smiling.

"Serious as fuck"

I pinched his ear.

"Do you have to curse all the time?"

"Says the girl that was cursing me out 10 minutes ago" I laughed and pecked his lips.

"So, is that why you've been over here all week?" I asked, breaking the silence. He sat up and placed his arm on my thigh.

"Not necessarily." I could tell by the look in his eyes that there was something he wasn't telling me.

"Aug, that one night, when you thought I was leaving you. What did you mean by that?" I finally decided to ask him.

"I don't know whatchu talking about" he turned his attention back to the TV.