Chapter 13

Jasmine is Keke Palmer😍

Check out my new Jacob Latimore story!! The Prologue is up! Show some love!😘

Excuse all mistakes

Olivia POV

"Kelsey come on girl" I yelled.

"I'm coming! This yoga mat is too damn heavy!" Kelsey yelled.

"Why am I doing this again?" I asked, once she caught up to me.

"Because we have exactly 3 weeks until Aug's album release party, and you need to be looking on point" Kelsey snapped her fingers. I rolled my eyes. "Girl, I don't even know if I'm going." I walked in and was greeting by a pretty white lady.

"hello, welcome to L.A. fitness, are you two members?"

Kel stepped up to the counter and nodded. "Kelsey London, plus 1" she scanned herbmembership card and nodded her head. We walked past her and into the ladies lockeroom.

"Kelsey London, plus 1? Like I'm a damn groupie or something" I mumbled, putting up my stuff. "I heard that. Stop complaining, you'll thank me later."

We grabbed our mats and entered the yoga room. It was a pretty full class. Almost every spot was taken. There was a spot for 2 mats in the corner all the way in the back. "Over there" Kelsey pointed. I followed her and laid out my mat, next to a girl that was too busy stretching to notice me. She had on a blue and yellow sports bra, with black pants. From what I could see, she had a nice body. I noticed her hair was down and she was wearing makeup. The side of her looked really familiar. She finally looked up and I turned to Kelsey.

"Kelsey, look" I moved my eyes to her direction.

"Hey guys!" Jasmine waved, setting up her mat. "Awe hell nah" Kelsey said. "Bitch, why you always popping up out of no where? Pop goes the weasel looking ass." I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Kelsey, be nice" she rolled her eyes at me and I turned towards Jasmine. "Hey." She raised an eyebrow. "I've never seen you take a class here before. You do yoga?"

"Well, not really. But I did dance in Highschool so it can't be that hard." I bent down, touching my toes.

A few minutes later, the instructor walked in. "Hello guys." He was a tall white man with brown hair and light brown eyes. He was obviously fit. I noticed Kelsey licking her lips.

"I see some new faces, I'm Mr. Tatum, I'll be your yoga instructor today. Don't hesitate to ask me for assistance."

"Damm," Kelsey mumbled. "I don't mind putting a little cream in my coffee" I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "That's why you having pregnancy scares now, all you think about is sex"

It turns out, Kelsey wasn't pregnant. Stress from planning her mothers funeral caused her to miss her period. I tried explaining to Aug that what he saw wasn't what he thought it was. But he was ignoring my calls and texts. He isn't and never was my man, so even if I did happen to be pregnant, he had no room to be mad in the first place.

"Alright, we're gonna start with jumping jacks. Give me 50" he said, turning on his music. 'Get me bodied' by Beyonce came on, and that was all I needed to get me started.

After jumping jacks, push ups, and jogging in place, it was time to do some poses.

"I'm impressed" Jasmine mumbled, causing me and Kelsey to both look her way. "Huh?" I said.

"You've been able to keep up....so far" she said, putting an emphasis on the last part. "It's just cardio" Kelsey said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Something both of you need" she mumbled, thinking we didn't hear her. "What was that? You wanna be like Chris Brown and run that back again?" Kelsey said, walking towards her. Jasmine folded her arms. "No need to be upset, you guys could both lose a few pounds, that's all." Kelsey gave me a look, letting me know she was about to kill this girl. I pushed Kelsey behind me.