Chapter 23

India in the mm😍😍

*1 week later*

Olivia POV

It was 2:00 and I still had 4 more hours to go before my shift was over. I was typing up cases and emailing them to India to be filed. I skipped my lunch break because there was so much that had to be done in so little time.

"India"

"Yes"

"We only have 8 cases left, if we move quick, we could be done before 6"

India and I share the same office space, so I had to force myself to be civil with her since I was with her all the time.

"I'll get back at it after I finish my lunch"

I looked over and she was smacking on a salad. I sighed before continuing my typing.

"Mrs. Miller"

I looked up to see my mentor at the door.

"Yes?"

"You have a visitor here." She smiled and I frowned, she was acting real weird.

"A visitor? What the hell" I mumbled.

"Shall I send him in?"

I slowly nodded and crossed my arms, waiting to meet this unknown visitor. My phone started ringing and I dug through my purse to find my phone.

"Chris what do you want?"

"Well hello to you too sis"

"Nigga im working! You can't just be calling me whenever"

"Calm down, this is actually important"

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What is it Chris?" I heard shuffling in the background as if he was looking for something.

"Where do you keep your peanut butter?"

"W-What? Nigga are you in my house?" My voice raised a little.

"Well Kelsey ain't have shit, so we dropped by to see what you had"

I couldn't believe these greedy little niggas was up in my house going through my food. Instead of going off, j decided to end the conversation.

"Check the pantry, 3rd shelf towards the right!"

There was a few seconds of silence and I heard India scream. "OH MY GAWD!" I looked over and saw August standing in the door way with popeyes in his hand, smirking and licking his lips at me.

"I found it! Thanks for looking out sis"

"Yeah yeah, don't think I'm not beating you up when I get home" I said before hanging up.

My eyes met August's and he slowly walked to my desk. "You're August Alsina! Oh my god!" India ran over to my desk and stuck her chest out, smiling hard.

The whole time, August's eyes never left mine. "Yeah, I am" he said lowly as he sat the popeyes on my desk.

"Hey Mill" he looked me up and down, smiling. My heart skipped a beat and I tried so hard not to blush. I've known this man for almost a year now and I still get the same feeling when he smiles at me.

"Mill? Who the hell is Mill?" India said with a stank face.

"Hey baby" I said back, ignoring India's comment.

August leaned down and pecked my lips. He rose back up but I pulled him back down, pecking his lips 3 more times. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He smiled and let me in, sucking on my tongue. He smirked before pulling away. I smiled and looked over at India, whose mouth was wide open.

"Wait...he's your...your his....yall are..."

"I brought you lunch baybeh" August said, cutting India off.

"Aww thanks baby. You didn't have to" I looked inside the back and saw biscuits, beans and rice, fries, and a 6 piece.

"I gotta run ma, I got a meeting with the label. I'll see you later"

"Alright babe" I said, pecking his lips and watching him walk out of my office.

"Wow, who woulda thought" India said as she crossed her arms and walked back over to her desk.

"Excuse me?" I stuffed a biscuit in my mouth.

"How'd you get him? Is your pussy that good?" She smirked.

I stood up and walked over to her desk. "Unlike you, I have more to bring the table than just pussy." Her face held a shocked expression. "Now, mind your business, and don't worry about me and mine" I smiled and smoothed down my skirt before walking back over to my desk, to finish my lunch.

~

"Babe?" I yelled as I opened the door.

"In hea"

I walked to my bedroom and saw him on the love seat, watching TV. I kicked off my heels and walked over to him, straddling his lap. "Hey mama" he smiled, rubbing my back. "Hey papa" I layed my head down on his chest.

"How was work?" He asked as he pulled my hair out of its bun.

"It was...work. India was tryna be smart when you left though"

I felt his chest rise a little as he chuckled. "What she say?"

"She wanted to know how I got you, saying my pussy must be that good"

I looked up to see August smirking.

"What?" I asked, sitting up on his lap.

"You think you slick Mill. I know what you was doing when I came up to ya job" his hand rubbed circles on my hips.

"What are you talking about?" I batted my eyelashes.

"You know damn well you hate when I kiss you like 'dat in front of people. You was tryna show off fa' India" he smirked.

"Nooo no! I just missed you, that's all" I ran my hands up and down his bare chest, admiring his tattoos. I leaned down and pecked his lips, adding tongue. His hands roamed to my butt and he squeezed it, causing me to moan lowly. "Mmmm" I lifted my head as he placed sweet and lingering kisses all down my neck. I then felt him get hard underneath me and I began rocking my hips slowly. I had on a skirt, so my thin layer of underwear came in contact with his basketball short, causing friction to my clit.

"Mmmm" I moaned quietly.

"You feel 'dat?" He whispered as he thrusted up, making me feel his erection.

"August" I cried out and threw my head back. My hips began moving faster as his hands roamed up to my chest, gripping my breasts.

"August please" I couldn't take it. Feeling him rub against me was making me so upset because I know August wasn't gonna give it to me any time soon. And to be honest, from what I can feel, I was no where near ready for what he had to offer.

"August stop" I moaned and pushed off of him, still breathing hard.

"Damn" he mumbled.

I got up, blushing and went to change into my pajamas.

India POV

"Mmmm baby yes! Right there" my eyes shot open and I frowned once I realized that it was yet, another wet dream.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I wanted it so bad. I grew angry whenever I thought about him touching on her, and doing to her what I want done to me. I pushed the covers off of me and sat up, thinking.

My mom always told me to go after what I want, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to go get what's mine and what I deserve.

******
What is India up to?

I sense some sexual tension between Aug and Olivia lol

Excuse all mistakes!