Chapter 32

All I want is more inline comments! I like talking to you guys lol

August POV

"Oh god August, baby" Mill whined as I slowly inched inside. I grabbed her hips, massaging them.

"You feel good baybeh" I mumbled, speeding up. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her. "Mmmm faster" she panted. I sped up and kissed on her neck, rotating my hips to hit the right spot. She bit into my shoulder, causing me to groan.

Mill just came home a while ago telling me about ha lawyer opportunity. I know how much it meant to her and I know my baybeh is gonna work hard for ha spot. She was so happy and I was so proud it was only right fa me to dick her down.

I flipped us over and she was on top. She fluffed her curls as She bounced up and down. The doorbell rang as she leaned over a little, licking my bottom lip.

"Go awayyyy" She whined as she twirled her hips. I began meeting her halfway with my strokes when the doorbell rang again.

Mill sighed and tried to get up, but I pulled her back down. "Girl don't hop off this dick til im done with you" I grunted. She nodded shyly and the doorbell rang, once again.

"Bro what the fuck" I stood up, picking up Mill with me.

"August we can't go to the door like this" she said, out of breath from me still being inside her.

"Yes the fuck we can" I walked over to the door, looking through the peep hole.

"Oh shit, get down baybeh" my grip loosened on her but she threw her arms around me.

"What? No babe we just started" she bounced a little, causing my knees to grow week.

"Fuck. Olivia please baybeh I gotta get tha' door"

She shook her head no.

"Olivia I promise we can fuck all night once im done" I said, trying to bribe her. She looked up, pretending to think about it before shaking her head no again.

"Olivia im counting to 3 then I'm dropping yo ass" she giggled, accepting the challenge.

"1......2.....3" I let go and she squeezed her legs around me, still holding on. I felt her walls tighten on me and I groaned. I lifted her a little, walking to the bedroom. I threw her on the bed.

"Stay he'a while I handle this shit" I mumbled before closing the door.

I walked back out and opened the door.

"Fuck you want man?"

"Aug, bruh let's talk"

"Ion sell no more patna' you came to the wrong nigga" I was about to shut the door but he stopped it with his foot, I sighed.

"Look, we was niggas man. You gon' let one broad get in between us?"

This nigga

"She wasn't jus some broad nigga! That was my girl. But she yours now." I mugged him and he looked everywhere but in my eyes, like he was hiding something.

"What? She left you huh? That's why you brought yo sorry ass ova' hea'? To make up fa lost time? Fuck outta here" I slammed the door and sat on the couch, huffing and puffing.

Ain't this some shit bruh.

I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm happy with who I am and what I have. And some fucked up shit from my past always seems to find a way to follow me. I already know Mill gonna have questions. I'll tell ha what I want her to know for now.