Chapter 15

*1 week later*
August POV

I looked over at Jasmine sleeping peacefully and smirked to myself. Daddy Aug put in work last night. Afta' seeing Olivia's little nigga calling ha the otha night, I came inside and gave Jasmine what she been begging for. That was our first time sleeping togetha, and ever since then she been addicted.

I'm not stupid, I used protection. Aug ain't tryna have no kids.

I decided to be exclusive with Jasmine. We were gonna announce it publicly at my album release party, which was in about 3 weeks.

I'm not 100% sure about Jasmine. There were moments where she would be acting real sneaky. But I decided to trust ha. She finally woke up and kissed me on the cheek before going in the bathroom ta get ready fa work. "Aight ma I'll see you later, I'm about to go smoke with my nigga Chris" I said, walking in the bathroom.

I bit my lip when I saw her in only her underwear. "Aw, okay baby" she said as she spit out her toothpaste. "What time you get off?" I asked, checking my phone for the time. It was now 10:38 am. "I work for 11:30 to 8" she said as she rinsed her mouth. "Cool. I'm out" I said as I grabbed my keys and headed for the door.

Olivia POV

I sighed and said a silent prayer to myself. Luckily, this past week me and Jasmine haven't seen eachother much, our shifts were different. But today, we were both scheduled for 11:30 am. I hurried inside, pulling out my ID card and clocking in. "Olivia Miller, clocking in shift at 11:15 am" the machine said.

"There's my early bird" I heard Ashley say as i fastened my apron. "Always" I winked.

After rolling some silverware and putting some rolls in the oven, in walked Jasmine, 15 minutes late. Kelsey was right behind her and i frowned, wondering why she was here. She hurried over to me. "Hey girl, when I found out you had the same shift as that hoe I couldn't leave you here alone" she said as she washed her hands and put on her apron.

"Aw, you didn't have to boo, I got her in check" I winked as I put up some dishes.

Ashely walked in smiling and cheesing extra hard. She had a glow to her that was obviously noticeable.I looked at Kelsey and she gave me that look. "Hey Kelsey, hey Olivia" she said, flashing us her perfect white teeth.

"Bitch, you got some dick didn't you?!" Kelsey yelled.

She bit her lip and looked my direction. "Yeah, I did. You wanna know how good is was?" She walked towards us. I swallowed hard and continued putting up plates.

"We went on and on last night. Auggie is AMAZING. And blessed, very blessed" she said. "Okay give me details! Is he a good kisser?" Kelsey asked. I noticed Kel smirking at me and I realized what she was doing.

"Well...actually. He's not into kissing. He says its a little too intimate for him" Jasmine said, playing with her fingernails. "Oh really? Did you hear that Olivia?" Kelsey elbowed me and I turned around towards both of them.

I smiled at Jasmine. "Yeah, I heard" I couldn't help but smirk. I already knew that I was who Aug really wanted, I was just surprised that he actually slept with her.

"Okay, well how's his tongue game?" Kelsey asked. "Oh, he doesn't do that." I raised an eyebrow. I remember one night Me and Aug were drunk as hell. He told me about how he use to do it to his girl when he was a teenager, but since then, he hasn't met a girl that deserved it. He said he was saving that for somebody he really cares about. I guess Jasmine wasn't the one.

"Interesting" I mumbled. "So, Olivia. Tell us about your sex life?" Jasmine said, crossing her arms. I turned around. "What about it? It's not your business" I snapped back.