Chapter 16

Excuse all mistakes!

Ashley POV

"I don't know" I held my right hand against my chest, trying to stay calm. These dumb ass police officers were about to piss me off.

"Alright ma'am, at approximately what time was Olivia Miller last seen?"

"She clocked out at 6pm lastnight. She said she was going home"

I refused to open the diner until I knew what was going on.

"Well ma'am, technically we can't do anything until the person is missing for at least 24 hours"

I sighed and slammed my fist down on the counter.

"Well what else can I do? Can you at least act like you give a shit about this situation?" I spoke at a low tone, gripping the phone.

"Well, you don't know where she stays, so I'd say contact a family member, go see if she's at home maybe." The officer said.

"Alright, thank you officer" I hung up and dialed Kelsey's number.

"Hello?"

"Kelsey?" I let out a breathe of relief.

"Yeah it's me, what's up girl?"

"It's Olivia, I think something is wrong"

"Wrong? Whatchu mean wrong? I needa come up there?" I could tell that Kelsey really cared about Olivia. Their friendship was really admirable.

"I don't know yet. But you know Olivia is ALWAYS 15 minutes early. Her shift started at 8 am and it's going on 9:30. Something isn't right"

I heard Kelsey sigh.

"Check my house, I'll text you the address" and with that our conversation was over.

~~~~~

August POV (several hours later)

"Mmmm" Jasmine moaned. I picked up my speed and slapped her ass, cashing her to wince. "Damn bae" she said, whipping her hair to the other side.

My phone began ringing. "Shit..." I mumbled, looking for it.

"Who dis?"

"August? It's Kelsey omg you have to get to the hospital right now!"

I scrunched my eyebrows. It was weird that Kelsey was calling me, so I knew this had ta' be serious. I pulled out of Jasmine, cashing her to whine.

"The Hospital? Why?"

"It's Olivia! She's hurt! I'll answer all your questions as soon as I find out myself but you're one of the few people that actually care about her, you need to be there."

My heart sunk to my chest and I just prayed that Yung didn't have to pay anybody a visit anytime soon.

~

Afta about 30 minutes I pulled up to tha hospital. I rushed to the front desk.

"I'm here for Olivia Miller" the lady looked up from whateva she was doing.

She gave me a pass. "Room 338"

I ran to tha elevator and pressed 3. My mind started to drift to months ago, in the elevator with Olivia. The night that I saved her.

My thoughts were interrupted by a bell going off, indicating that my elevator ride was ova'.

334....336....338

I swallowed hard before placing my hand on the knob. As soon as I did, someone from the other side opened the door.

"August!"