Chapter 14

Olivia POV

I smoothed down my knee length skirt that I was wearing. It was about 10 pm and I just got off work at the firm, which explains my business attire. My hair was slicked back in a low bun, I had on a white button down with a blazer.

I was on my way home and before I knew what I was doing I took a detour. I walked down the path that led to a place I haven't been to in months.

What am I doing?

I stared at the door. Deciding if I should knock or not.

Turn around

I ignored my gut feeling and knocked on the door.

I'm an idiot

I had a bad feeling about this. I didn't wanna seem like the crazy stalker that just shows up uninvited. But I missed my friend.

After about 3 minutes there was no answer. I turned around and began walking away when I heard a door open. I turned around and my eyes met his.

I missed her eyes. I could look at them forever. They were low 95% of the time, just like they were now. But I had no problem with that.

I examined his attire. He had on white jeans that cut off near the calves, a red and white jersey, Jordan's, and a white hat. I noticed that he had a cup in his left hand and raised an eyebrow, knowing what was in it.

Hennessy

"Hey..." I mumbled.

"Wassup" he took a sip from his cup.

"I uhhh...is it okay if we talk?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

He looked back into his condo, turning and looking back at me.

"Okay" he walked off, leaving me at his door step. I walked in and took a seat on his couch. His home smelled the same from what I remembered, only the scent of weed was much stronger. He sat across from me.

"Wassup" he said looking down at his shoes.

"August you have no right to be mad" I wanted to get straight to the point so I could leave.

"Mad? I'm straight" he said, studying his cup.

"Then why have you been ignoring my texts and calls, and why'd you storm off at Kroger the other day?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know" he mumbled, taking another sip from his cup.

I stood up, grabbing my purse.

"I don't even know why I came" I mumbled walking towards the door.

"Mill, wait" he said grabbing my arm. Hearing him call me by the nickname he gave me months ago sent chills down my spine. I turned to look at him before the voice of someone else interrupted us both.

"Baby..." I immediately recognized the voice and looked up at August. He had a sorry look on his face, because I'm sure he had caught on to the fact that I knew what was going on.

"No...." I said. "Her? Really?" I asked, moving my arm from his grasp.

In walked Jasmine, wearing a Strug Life t-shirt that was clearly too big for her. It must be Aug's. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had on no makeup. She may be annoying and petty as hell, but she was a beautiful girl.

"Olivia? What are you doing here?" She studied my pissed off expression and instantly smirked. She walked over to August and laid her head on his arm. "Baby, come back to bed so we can finish"

I swallowed the lump in my throat as my chest heaved up and down. Suddenly, a sense of peace and calmness came over me. I smiled. "Well, I should get going." I walked towards his door but he grabbed my arm again. "Mill, hollup ma wait" he said walking behind me. "Let that bitch go" I heard Jasmine say.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "What did you call me?" I stepped up to her, we were no face to face. If I leaned in anymore, our lips would be touching. "A bitch. Do I need to spell it out for you?" She crossed her arms.

"I should wipe the floor with your ass, but I won't" i gritted my teeth. I hated cursing but she brought out the bitch in me. I stormed out and headed to my car, only to be followed by August.

"Mill! Slow down" he ran up to my car as I was about to get in. "Nothing was going on. Like before you came, I wasn't fuckin' ha or anythang" his accent was becoming stronger and I knew it was from the alcohol.

"It's not my business Aug, fuck whoever you want." I was surprised by my choice of words. I grabbed the handle to my car door, only to be stopped. He turned me around and pinned me to the car. "What if the only person I wanna fuck is you?" He whispered in my ear.

I gasped from his dirty words and turned my head, avoiding eye contact. He placed soft kisses on my neck and along my jaw bone. "I...August we ca-"

I was cut off my his hands roaming all down my body. He gripped my ass and lifted up my skirt. "Oh shit..." I mumbled. I quickly pulled my skirt back down. "Oh shit, oh shit" I was breathing hard as hell, and I couldn't control it. I began gasping for air. "You okay ma? What I do?" I grabbed my purse, pulling out my inhaler and taking 2 puffs. I let out a sigh as my breathing returned to normal.

"August, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have came" he sighed. "look ma, I want you, you know that. I can't wait around forever" he fixed his hat.

"I'm really nobody special. I don't see why you want me"

He sucked his teeth.

There was an awkward silence before I spoke up.

"I'm not pregnant, those tests were for Kelsey, and so were the condoms. I haven't had sex in I don't know how long..." I trailed off instantly regretting the last part when I heard a chuckle. "I'm sorry, I should have listened to what you had to say" I smiled.

"So, are you gonna give me a chance?" He asked, sipping from his cup. Before I could even respond my phone began ringing. I reached in my purse to get it and frowned at who was calling me. Jeremy's name flashed across my screen, and August noticed. His jaw clenched again. "Take care, ma" he said before walking back to his condo. I cursed silently to myself and stood there speechless, deciding if I should answer this call.

August POV

I'm not sure what that phone call was about, but I took that as a sign that maybe me and shawty just wasn't meant to be.

I tried ova' and ova' again for tha' past couple months and I guess she just wasn't feeling me. I fell way too hard for this girl. I walked back inside and saw Jasmine sitting on tha' couch on her phone.

I stared at Jasmine, thinking. Olivia must think ima be sitting around waiting on ha for the rest of my damn life. I'm gon' show ha what she missing out on.

"Is that bitch gone?" She asked making a face. I picked her up and walked to my room, throwing her on my bed. "Yeah" I mumbled as I kissed all over her. I pulled my shirt off of her and began kissing all over her body.

She moaned my name.

Olivia can play these games if she want, I'm about to show her.

**********

What Aug got up his sleeve?

Why Jeremy calling Olivia?

Why does Jasmine hate Olivia so much?

LIKE.VOTE.COMMENT,