Chapter 27

"What's done in the dark, will always come to light."

August POV

"Mill"

"Yeah?"

"What the fuck is this?" I threw tha envelope on the table and she picked it up. She opened it and gasped. "Oh my god" she looked away quickly.

"Don't call on God now ma" I frowned. "What the fuck is it?" I looked in ha eyes and could tell she was close to crying.

"They're pictures August."

"Pictures of what Mill? Look at them!" She began crying. She stared at the pictures, studying them closely.

I came home about an hour ago and there was an envelope at my door.

It was filled with pictures of Mill and India. Doing nasty shit.

India fingered her, ate her out, tied ha up and shit.

"August im so sorry baby I didn't-"

"This what tha fuck you do when I'm not around? What the fuck Mill?!"

She got up and walked towards me. I backed away. "You disgust me" I looked her up and down, mugging her.

Her eyes widened and more tears began falling. "August I didn't even know I did this! I was drunk!" She threw the pictures down.

"This what you do when you get drunk? I told yo ass not to go out with that broad!" I yelled, causing her to jump.

"August im so sorry baby. It's not my fault!"

"You think ima let you off the hook cause you was drunk? You smiling for the fucking pictures and shit Rose!" I said, calling ha by ha middle name.

"She did this! She did this on purpose! August she likes me. She told me t-"

"Ion wanna hear that shit Olivia. You can get the fuck out." I pointed to the door and she ran ova to me, kissing me all over my face.

"You don't mean that baby. I'm sorry I'll never drink again. I'll quit my job at the firm just please!" She ripped my wife beater off and pulled my basketball shorts down.

"Mill I'm not fucking you. I don't even want to anymore" i gritted, pulling my shorts back up. Her mouth was wide open.

"Are you serious right now?" She put her hands are her hips. "August it was a mistake! She wants us broken up! She did this on purpose! Why else would she encourage me to go out, and send you these pictures! She got me drunk baby"

I walked over to the door, opening it. "Like I said. You can get the fuck out."

"August. Please" she touched my hand and I snatched it away. "I have no sympathy for your dumb ass. And I hope that night with ha was worth it" she looked down and walked out. I slammed the door.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

It's bad enough she did some shit with someone else, a female at that. But to actually have to see that shit? Those pictures will forever be stuck in my mind.

Knowing that someone else touched her the way I do, the way I want to. That don't sit well with me. And all this shit happened cause her stubborn ass went out when I told her no.

She did this shit to her damn self. And I ain't feel sorry for ha.

My phone started ringing and I turned it off. I ain't feel like talking to nobody right now.

I let my guard down and caught feelings for somebody again, and look what the fuck happened.

Olivia POV