Chapter 44

3 days in a row? Bitch who do you love? *YG Voice*

Olivia POV

I woke up to the sound of monitors

"Hey girl"

I looked over to Kelsey who was smiling softly at me.

"Hi" I whispered.

She stared at me and came a little closer, touching my arm.

"How long have I been sleep"

"2 days" she laughed a little. "You'd wake up, but go right back to sleep. The doctors said its the heavy medication they've been giving you." I nodded as a tall black male walked in.

"Ms. Miller, you're awake" he smiled and shook my hand.

"Hello"

"Hi, I'm Dr. Nelson. Are you aware of why you're here?" He pulled a pen from his pocket and examined his clip board.

"I think so" I said, quietly.

"You suffer from anxiety. Many people think it's a small thing, but it can cause serious health problems" I nodded, slowly blinking to stay awake. I could feel the medicine trying to make me fall back asleep.

"Anxiety can be a mental and physical illness. Right now, you're suffering mentally. When you're stressed or overwhelmed, your brain is sending messages to shut everything down, including the pumping of your blood, which is why you were feeling weak and out of breath"

I looked over at Kelsey who was shaking her head.

"I can prescribe you medication, but I highly suggest you look into some therapy to help you cope with stressful situations, otherwise this will keep happening."

I nodded.

"You can stay for a few more days if you like, but if not, you're free to go" he nodded and stepped out of the room.

"Thanks Kelsey" I whispered. "I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize Olivia, im your bestfriend. Your problems are mine and vise versa. But if you were that stressed out, you could've came to me sooner"

"I-I didn't want to put any stress on you. I had this under control. Me and august-"

I stopped and took a deep breath.

"Where is he?"

Her face fell and she looked down to the floor.

"I've been blowing up his damn phone since you checked in. It's been going straight to voicemail. I'm sorry O."

She reached to hug me and I fought back the tears.

He better have a good explanation for this.

August POV

"You good?" Chris huffed, speeding back to the hotel.

"Y-yeah. I just hope all this shit is finally over." I leaned back

"Anything else you tryna do? Cause I'm good, we could head back earlier" chris said, parking the car. We got out discretely and headed up to our rooms.

"We just need to go to Apple to get new phones."

While me and Chris were at the mall, somebody pick pocketed us and took our phones and wallets. I still had my credit card and shit, but Chris lost a ton of cash.we been so focused on dealing with India, we pushed getting new phones to the side.

Chris laughed.

"Aight, take care of that tonight. Ima book a flight for Tommorow morning. I miss my baby"