Chapter 19

(The whole squad in no particular order. Yall gonna meet Quan fine ass this chapter. )

Leave inline comments please!😘

There will be a little sexual content in this chapter....just a little...for now.

*2 months later *

Olivia POV

"Mmmm baby" I moaned.

"Mill you better chill with that moaning shit"

August was massaging oil into my scalp and it was feeling amazing right now. "Sorry daddy, you're just so good with your hands" he laughed and went over to his sink, washing his hands.

I purchased a condo a couple doors down from Aug. I saved up enough money and I was happy to be supporting myself fully again. Tonight everyone was getting together to celebrate my new condo, but that was hours from now.

Aug came up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. He began placing soft kisses on my neck. "Aug don't start nothing right now" I laughed as he started licking all on my neck. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, throwing me on the bed. I was laughing so hard cause his kisses were starting to tickle. His hands roamed my body and he lifted up my tshirt, placing kisses down my stomach.

"Mmmmm" I moaned.

I began to grow nervous when he slid my yoga pants off.

These past 2 months we have been taking it slowwww. We haven't done anything sexual and when he stays over, he sleeps in the guest room. Not only did I want to wait, but I was nervous because I knew sooner or later Aug was gonna find out how inexperienced I am when it comes to sex. Hell, I haven't even orgasmed yet and I'm 21. But then again, I'm still young and from the way Aug be talking to me, I knew I was gonna find out soon what sex was all about.

He inched his hand down my underwear, causing me to gasp. He began playing with my clit and I moaned out. "Mmmmm baby" I said quietly. "T-this feels so good" I began moving my hips instantly, matching his circular rubbing motion. "I know mama" he said, kissing my nose. I then felt him slide a finger inside of me. "Oh my goddddd" I cried out.

"Baby....."

"August...."

"August!"

"Hmm?" He finally answered.

"What are you doing to me?" I moaned out.

"Baybeh just hush. I'm about to give you ya first orgasm" my eyes widened and slowly started to close as his finger penetrated me.

"Open ya eyes Mill. Look at me" I did as told and our eyes were locked and my hips moved in sync with his finger. He used his thumb to play with my clit and that caused me to yell out.

"AHHH!" I grabbed his shoulders.

"Baby...w-what's happening? What am I doing?"

"Shhhh" he said as he placed soft kisses down my neck. "Shut up girl" he laughed and licked my bottom lip.

"August...august I don't wanna curse but holy shit this feels so good" I whispered. He busted out laughing. "You're so weird dude" he said.

He leaned up and blowed on my clit, with his fingers still inside of me. I couldn't control my screams. I then felt a warm liquid down there and I realized what it was.

I looked down and saw him scoop some up with two fingers. He brought it to my lips, and I opened my mouth. It tasted foreign, but it had a tangy sweet taste. "Mmmm....is that from me?" He laughed again and I frowned from embarrassment. "Yeah baybeh, you taste sweet." He stuck both fingers in his mouth and that was sexy as hell to me.