Chapter 47

I already have an ending to this story, but I want to get this book to 50 chapters so im dragging out some stuff.

August POV

I opened my door and sat down 2 boxes of pizza.

"Hey"

I smiled. "Wassup Mia. You really made sure you was naked when I got back huh?"

She smirked and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Your maid stopped by." She said, biting into her pizza.

"Maid? What the hell, I ain't got a maid" I said laughing. I grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite.

"Well somebody came by here."

"Who?"

"A girl."

I dropped my pizza and wiped my mouth.

"What she look like?"

"Really pretty. Long curly hair, brown skin, she was thick too."

Olivia

"Fuck" I whispered. "What she say?"

"Well, I came out the bathroom and saw her looking in your room, so I guess she let herself in. I asked who she was and she said she was the maid and stopped by to get her check."

I ran my hands through my hair, sighing.

"And she left this"

I looked up and saw Mia holding a key.

"Fuck!" I slammed my hands against the counter, cashing Mia to jump.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, uhhh let yourself out for me please ma, I gotta be somewhere."

"But you said we could chill tonight." She pouted.

"I know, and that was a mistake."

She frowned before her face lightened up. "That wasn't your maid was it?"

"No"

"OHH I see" she said as she slipped her clothes on.

"Go get her" she said, smiling.

I ran out and made my way to her door. I used my key but as I opened the door it was stopped by the chain lock.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Olivia! Olivia baby open the door please."

No answer.

"Olivia! Baybeh it's me."

I heard a bunch of things fall.

"Shit!" She yelled. It sounds like she was in her bathroom.

"Olivia open the fucking door!"

"Go away!" She yelled. "Go be with her! I don't want you" she screamed.

I stepped back and rammed my shoulder into the door over and over until the chain broke. I ran inside and rushed to her bathroom.

She was sitting on the tub struggling to open a bottle of pills.

"I can't get it open!" She yelled as tears ran down her face. "I can't get it fucking open"

I grabbed the pills from her and put them in my pocket.

"No! Give them back. I can't do this anymore I want to go."

I frowned before realized what she was talking about.

"Olivia what the fuck were you gonna do with these pills?" I held her arms down from hitting me as she continued crying.

"I can't do this anymore August. I can't. I want to be with my father, I miss him so much."

My eyes became glossy as she poured out her heart to me.

"My sister...I failed her. I don't know where she is or what she's doing. My mother didn't even want us! She's out somewhere probably happy with somebody else. I've been sexually assaulted twice in my life, and you don't even want me anymore." She cried so hard that a small vein began to show in her neck. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"I don't wanna be here" she began gasping for air.

"Olivia don't talk like that! Baybeh I want you. I want you so much. These past 2 months have been hell for me. I'm sorry for hurting you baybeh, I really am. Ion want nobody else but you." I tried to kiss her cheek but she jerked away.

"No, no. I saw it. I saw that girl."

I dropped my head and sighed. "I didn't sleep with her."

"But you were going to! What does she have that I don't? What does she do that I don't?" Her nose was now red and her eyes were puffy.

"Olivia I don't want her, she was just something to take my mind off of you. Seeing you today fucked me up in the head, you seemed so okay with us not being together and I pushed me to want to feel the same."

"I'm not okay, August. That's what scares me. Everything I was before is nothing without you. I need you so much and that scares the fuck out of me." She cried.

I thought back to when I first met her. She was so self conscious, she never cursed or yelled. And now she's the complete opposite. She's so open with everyone and she'll curse anyone out in a quick second. I changed her, but I don't know if my effect on her is helping or hurting us.

"Olivia I wanna work on us, baby. Can we do that?"

She began shaking her head no as more tears fell. I wiped each one away. "I need you just as much as you need me. Ion give a fuck about nothing else but you."

"I can't. I can't get hurt again" she cried.

"I won't hurt you. Don't you trust me?"

"I did"

Damn, that shit hurts.

"What can I do to show you that you can trust me."

"Come to therapy with me" she whispered.

"You're in therapy?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I'll go. When?"

"Next week"

We sat in silence a little while longer.

"I'm not leaving you alone" I said.

"I don't want you to." She whispered.

"You scared the fuck out of me, Rose."

"I'm sorry" she said softly. "I wouldn't have gone through with it."

"What if I would've never came in here?"

She remained quiet, her heart beat slowly returning to normal.

She reached over and wrapped her arm around my torso.

I missed her touch so fucking much.

"August"

"Hm"

"I love you"

"I love you too. So fucking much"
*****

10 comments!

I was listening to drake while writing this lmfaoooo

3  more chapters left!!!