Chapter 7

(Baby daddy in the mm😍😩)

*4 days later*

August POV

"Sooo did you like it?" Vanessa said, wiping her mouth. I pulled up my boxers and basketball shorts.

"Yeah, it was straight" I said, slipping my wife beater on. I walked towards Vanessa's bathroom and looked in the mirror,Staring off into space. Vanessa came up behind me, and wrapped her arms around my waist. She tugged on the strings of my shorts.

"You know what would feel even better?" She said as she kissed on my neck. I slightly pushed her off of me.

"Come on V, you know I don't like all that kissing shit." I mumbled.

I wasn't really into allat. Which is why I still don't understand why the hell I kissed Olivia at Olive Garden. There was just something about her that made me view things differently. Shit, she had a nigga breaking the code.

"Babeeee" Vanessa whined, following me. "We've been together for a while now. Why you holding out on me?"

I haven't smashed Vanessa since that night I saw Olivia sitting on the curb. For some reason I just wasn't feeling Vanessa anymore. I felt like sleeping with her, was wrong. All I did was get head from her every now and then, and that was fine with me.

"Together?" I scrunched my face up.

She nodded her head.

"Vanessa, I don't wanna give you the wrong impression or anything. We been kicking it for a couple months, that's all" I licked my lips and walked to sit on her bed.

"Kicking it?" She explained.

"Yeah. Literally all we do is smoke and fuck. When did I ever show that I wanted to be with you?"

She picked up my shoes and hat, and threw them at me.

"So this whole time I've just been a piece of pussy to you?"

"Well, I haven't been smashing you lately, so I'd just say a quick nut." I said in all honesty.

She gasped and pushed me towards her door.

"Then get the hell out!"

I sighed and walked out.

"Alright ma, I'll talk to you later then I guess" as I headed out to my BMW.

I wasn't gonna argue with Vanessa. She knew what it was when we first hooked up. I wasn't looking for a relationship, or love, or any of that punk shit. My main focus was music, weed, and pussy. And that's how I planned to keep it.

I was hungry as shit and Vanessa's house was a little way from mine, I decided to stop at this NYC Diner place to pick up sum' quick and be out.

I pulled up to the lot and searched for a parking space. You would think that this Diner would be dead with no customers, but the place looked pretty busy. I walked in fixing my hat and a pretty brown skin girl with straight brown hair came up to me with a pen and paper in her hand. She was busy looking down at her pad as she spoke to me.

"Hello, welcome to NYC Diner, will you be dining in or ordering to g-" she stopped when she looked up at me. She was checking a nigga out. I chuckled a little and waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"Ordering...... t-to go." She said smiling a little. I decided to mess with her. I looked at her name tag.

"Actually Kelsey, I'll be ordering to go if you don't mind" I looked down at her and bit my bottom lip.