Chapter 38

I was salty cause I thought nobody was commenting but I think wattpad tripping😂

I'm half sleep right now so if something don't make sense bare with me lol

A few days later around 6 am

August POV

I groaned as Mill's alarm went off.

"I thought you were off today?" I mumbled, turning over a little. She huffed and grabbed me, hugging me from behind. "I am. That's my alarm to study for my first law exam." She said into my neck. I patted her leg. "Well why you ain't getting up?" I laughed a little. She ran her hands up and down my abs.

"I don't want to." She whispered, kissing my neck and reaching for the band of my boxers.

"Olivia what are you doing?" I asked, holding in my laughter. Whenever she's sleepy, or half sleep, she literally says the first thing that pops in her mind, which is hilarious.

"I wanna sit on it" she mumbled, causing me to burst into laughta'. "Can I?" She asked, poking her bottom lip out.

"You ain't gotta ask baybeh, it's yours do whatever you want" I layed back and watched her pull down my boxers, stroking me in her small soft, and cold hands.

I grunted a little and watched intensely as she pulled her thing down. She straddled me and positioned herself. She slid down slowly, filling herself halfway before she slid back up, teasing me.

I sat up a little and glared at her. "Rose you know I'll fuck yo shit up, keeping playin'." She smirked and slid all the way down, rolling her hips in a circular motion. She leaned down and kissed my jaw, nibbling on my ear as she sped up. I bit my bottom lip, enjoying the most intimate parts of her. She switched from circles to bouncing up and down and I almost had a heart attack from how good that shit felt.

"Fuck" I gribbed her waist and smacked her ass as she rode me. I couldn't contain it anymore. I flipped us over and sped up, hitting her spot and going deeper each stroke. She brought her hips up to match me and was staring into my eyes.

"August" she panted. "Right there" her eyes rolled to the back of her head quickly and she grabbed the sheets. We began meeting each other half way and she tightened herself around me. I pulled out all the way and tapped it against her clit a few times, causing her to wince.

"Put it back in...please" she cried out, grabbing her legs. She extended them out, almost in a perfect middle split. "Damn girl" I smirked and slid back in, this time fast than before.

"Shit" she whined, closing her eyes.

"C'mon baybeh, let it out" seconds later she came all over me, and I pulled out quickly, busting on the sheets. Her eyes were still shut and her breathing was slowly going back to normal. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, sitting her on the counter. I put a rag under warm water and spread her legs a little. I cleaned her up and apologized every time she winced from pain. I crouched down and was eye level to all her glory.

"It's so pretty." I leaned in, not even realizing what I was doing, a placed a slow sweet kiss on her clit. Her legs shaked a little and she whined. I licked my lips, enjoying her sweet taste. I looked up and saw her looking down at me. "You're not gonna finish?" She frowned. I shook my head no and started the shower for her. "Ima go change the sheets, shower and stuff and then ima help you study." Her arms were crossed and she had a mug on her face.

"Or I mean I can take you back in the bedroom and fuck yo shit up?" I said in all seriousness. She quickly shook her head and jumped in the shower.

While she was in there, I got a call.

"Helluh?"

"Yeah nigga, so when we leaving to do this shit?"

"Uhhh give me a week" I looked back in the bathroom and the door was closed.

"Aight, that's enough time for me. I keep hitting Quan up but that nigga disappeared off the face of the earth." I laughed.

"I'a text him and if he don't respond by Thursday he out." I mumbled.

"Aight lata'" chris said, hanging up.

I pulled my boxers back on after changing the sheets and walked out to the kitchen as the door opened. Nia walked in with Layla.

"Hey" I said, smiling at both of them.

"Hey" she looked me up and down and I forgot I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Hi" Layla said, sucking on her thumb.

"Hey little girl. Wassup?" I bent down and she slowly walked over to me, turning her head to the side in confusion.  She poked my nose and i pretended to cry, causing her to laugh.

"You think that's funny?" I asked, Smiling. She nodded and laughed some more.

I stopped smiling when the thought of her not being mine filled my thoughts.

"Where's your girl?" Nia asked, smirking.

"She in the shower. But we gotta talk" I sat on the couch and she followed.

"I need you to set up an appointed for a test. I gotta know if she mine" I mumbled, massaging my temples. She smacked her teeth. "So what, if she ain't yours you gonna leave me?" She stood up and crossed her arms.

"Leave you? Nia we ain't togetha'"I sighed. "If she not mine, it's your job as a mother to make sure her father is in her life."

She rolled her eyes. "You're her father" she said, confidently. "I want to be sure."

"Just take my fucking word!" She yelled.

"No. Because if I trust you again and find out she isn't mine, my heart is gonna be crushed" I said calmly.

"Fine. I Schedule something. But, I'm not from around here, I don't know any good doctors."

"I'll find one" I mumbled, standing up.

"Thanks for understanding" I sighed.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for leaving you, I really am. And I regret it everyday."

"We'll forgive yourself, because I already have" I said, walking back to the room.

I smiled when I saw Olivia. She was sitting on the bed India style. She had her glasses on and red pajama shorts with a white cropped tshirt. Her had a pen in between her teeth, she always did that when she was thinking hard.

"Aight, c'mon lawyer, let's study for this exam."

***************

Kelsey POV

"Chris stop!" He was tickling me and It started hurting.

My phone rang and I picked it up, pushing chris off of me.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Who is this?"

"Ashley"

I looked at the phone and frowned.

"Yeah, you knew not to call me from your regular number. What the fuck you want?"

"I miss hanging out with you guys. I'm sorry" her shit sounded pretty genuine but I was still pissed.

No friend talks down on someone they are supposed to care about. Especially when I'm not there to fucking defend myself.

"Ashley don't call my phone with that sad shit. You're apologizing because you miss us, not because you think it was wrong. Evaluate your shit before you call me again" I hung up and chris was staring at me.

"You good?"

"Yeah"
***********

12 comments for next update.

Where do you think Chris and Aug are going?

Should Kelsey and Olivia forgive Ashley?

Should the baby be August's?