Closing Statement

Hey guys, I just want to say a few things before I officially "complete" this book.

I was very very scared about publishing this story, only because I honestly felt like my writing sucked, and I still feel that way at times.

I told myself to do it, anyways. And the first month I barely got any reads, lol. I thought about deleting it, but I stuck with it, and it may not mean much to some, but 5k is a lot to me, more than I ever thought this book would get. My inagines book has way more reads, but I know that has to do with the fact that almost every imagine is short and to the point.

My thought process when writing this book was how do I not make it cliche'? I wanted people to connect or relate to the characters, and I feel like that actually happened. You guys love Kelsey lmao.

Anyways, I just wanted to say im proud of how far this book has come. I appreciate all of my readers, the ones that vote and comment, and even those that don't. Writing is a progressive thing, and I still have a long way to go. But I do feel myself improving, and I hope you can see it too.

With that being said, I've thought long and hard about if this book deserves a sequel. I honestly don't feel like the story line is developed enough. But that's something I can work on fixing.

I've fallen in love with this story and the characters so much, that I've decided.....

That there will be a sequel....

Save Us (Book 2)

It will be around the same length, so 50 chapters.

I'll let you guys know when the prologue is up, but i wanna take some time to focus on my other books that I've lowkey abandonedz (which you should check out by the way.)

So yeah, keep a look out.

And I'll still do a character question and answer chapter if you want, but that means you have to comment the questions you want to ask, and which character you want to ask. And  I would make a whole nother chapter just for it.

But yeah, thanks so much for those that followed the journey of Olivia and August. Those that have been here from the begining, I appreciate you. And those that came a while after, welcome to the family, lol.

Just know, that August and Olivia's story is far from over.

Much love,

Britt❤️❤️❤️