Chapter 10

Olivia's outfit in the mm.
Sorry for any mistakes!!

Olivia POV

I assumed August was taking me out to eat, so I didn't go all out with my outfit. I was wearing a cream crop top sweater, with jeans, and some nude Chanel heels. I barely wore these, I spent my savings on these babies and only wore them for special occasions. This was my first time out in a long time, so this was indeed a special occasion.

I decided to leave my hair slicked up in a bun from work. I touched up my edges, adding a little water and coconut oil and brushing them into place. I put in gold hoops and applied nude lip gloss. I look at my phone, it was now 7:22 pm. I applied mascara, deodorant, and body spray when my phone rang.

"Hey Kel, you finally off work?"

"Hey boo. Yeah, I'm on my way home but decided to call you. You need anything before I get there?"

Sometimes I forget that I live with Kelsey, because we literally never see eachother. I'm up and at work before her, and when I'm home, she's usually at the hospital with her mother. "Uhh I can't think of anything, maybe some hot fries?" She laughed. "Girl I'm not buying you no damn hot fries, buy that mess on your own time"

I laughed and looked at myself in the mirror one more time, approving. "You wanna chill tonight? I can stop by the Red Box and pick up some movies." She sounds so excited I felt really bad. "I would, but I'm going out tonight."

"You are?" For some reason, I knew she was smirking. "Yes ma'am" she squealed in the phone, causing me to laugh. "With who? Who is he?"

"August." I couldn't help but smile whenever I said his name. Lord, he was doing something to me. "Really? Oh snap..." She paused and I started to get worried. "What?.......Kelsey what's wrong? What happened!" I began panicking.

"Girl, Olivia about to get dicked down tonight!" She screamed, laughing extra hard. "Really Kelsey? I'm over here thinking he crashed or something. You play too much."

"Girl in serious, that no good ass Jeremy didn't know what he was doing. You technically still a virgin." I rolled my eyes and put her on speaker. "I am not. Shutup Kelsey."

"Yes you are! Okay tell me, have you ever orgasmed? Did he ever make you cum?" I bit my lip thinking, and when I thought about it, I've never done either. Idk why I just thought that was because of my lack of experience. I blamed myself.

"Is that silence? Am I right? I am! You need dick, and you need it now!" She began screaming again. "Kelsey calm down. I don't NEED anything, but you need Jesus, I know that much."

We talked a little more about work, her mother, and how we need to go on another girls day again.

"Whatever girl, but I'll be there soon, talk to you later" it was now 7:49 pm. "Alright girl, love you" I made a kissing noise. And she did the same, before we both hung up.

5 minutes later, August was calling. "Hello?" I grabbed my purse and keys, locking up. "Yeah, I'm outside." I walked down the pathway and saw him, leaning on his BMW. "Hey there" I said smiling. He looked up from his phone and stared at me.

"Hey.....I uhhh...you...damn." He laughed awkwardly and I stood there smiling. "You like?" He licked his lips. "I love." He pulled me close for a hug that lasted about 10 seconds.

My panties were dry 10 seconds ago. Now, they dripping.

I don't know why, but being in his embrace turned me on, and made me feel hot inside. "Uh, we should get going" I said trying to calm myself down. He opened my door for me, letting me in, and walked over to his side. He started the car, turning on the radio. And one of my favorite songs came on.