Chapter 20

August POV

"August stop" I pulled tha covers back and began jumping on tha bed.

"Wake upppp" I sang as I continued jumping.

"What the hell man" she groaned and turned ova' facing the opposite side of me.

"Aren't you excited? Today's a big day babe?" I said climbing on top of her. I began humping her and she started laughing extra hard. She reached up and rubbed her hands up and down my abs, biting her lip. "Keep that shit up and ima fuck you senseless Mill" I pointed my finger at ha.

She laughed and pushed me off of her, making her way to the bathroom. "I don't see why today is a big deal" she put toothpaste on her toothbrush and ran it under the water.

"Did you forget what's happening today?"

"We're going to a Beyonce' concert August" she looked over at me and began scrubbing.

"Mill. Thats a big deal. It's Bey we talkin' about. Lord knows what I would do to ha if I got five minutes" I mumbled the last part.

She spit out her toothpaste and turned her head. "The Lord will be the only one that knows cause you gonna be up in Heaven telling Him yourself." She pointed at me, and I couldn't help but laugh. "Awww is my baby jealous?" I walked ova to ha and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Jealous? No. I'd leave you for Bey too."

I frowned. "Is that so?"

"Yep. I wouldn't think twice about it" she said seriously. I straight faced her and walked off back into the bedroom. "Baby! I'm joking. I'd never leave you for anybody" she sang as she ran over and hopped on my back. I walked backwards and threw her on the bed.

"Besides...the concert is tonight. Why does that make the whole day so special?" She asked.

"I have to find an outfit, rest my voice for all the screaming, and practice my dance moves" I said.

"August...that's gay" she laughed and I pushed her off the bed. She fell on her side and got up poking her lip out.

"That wasn't funny" she crossed ha arms and pouted like a little baby.

"I'm sorry baby. C'mere" I held my arms out. She slowly walked ova with her hands still crossed and stood in between my legs.

"You forgive me?" I poked my lips out for a kiss and she mushed my head. "YEET NIGGA" she yelled walking over to the bathroom. "I go into work today" she said, rubbing some white shit on her face. "Whea? You know you work damnea' everywhea"

"At the firm." She leaned over to wash the stuff off. "Interesting. That girl still bothering you?" There was a new little intern fresh out of college. She was bugging Mill and giving her a hard time. Mill tried to act like it didn't bother her, but I know it did.

Sometimes I wondered who Mill was whenever she was cursing and fighting Jasmine and Jeremy a couple months ago. Because she was usually quiet and shy, and wanted everyone to like her. I knew now that she was crazy, it just took the right person to bring it out of ha.

"No, not really. It's nothing I can't handle, I just kill her with kindness." she walked to the door frame and leaned against it. "I'm gonna shower and start getting ready, you staying here?"

"Nah, ima link up with Chris and head to tha mall and look fa something to wear tonight"

"He's coming too?" She said smiling.

"Yeah, him and Kelsey" Mill smirked. "Double date?" She asked.

"Hell yeah. Them niggas wanna be together I feel it." I threw on a shirt and searched for my bag.