Chapter 26

Who gave yall another update on their birthday? I did😛 im the best lol. Show some love with likes and comments.

Olivia POV

"You listening to me ma?" I sighed and grabbed my phone, looking in the camera.

"Yes, August. I'm listening"

It's been 3 days since I went out with India and everything has been going great. It sill kinda bothered me that I can't rememeber a thing about last night, but I'm sure I just danced and enjoyed myself.

Apparently Nicki Minaj wanted August to feature on a song with her. She called him a couple days ago and August was so excited about it. He facetimed me from his studio, telling me all about the meeting he just had with Nicki.

"She said my talent is special baybeh" he smiled in the camera, flashing his white teeth. I laughed. "It is baby, she right" today I had to go down to the shelter to feed the homeless for a couple hours. I had just got out the shower and I was putting lotion body.

"Watchu doing?"

"Getting dressed"

"Lemme see" he smirked, licking his lips.

"No, I'm naked"

I heard movement and looked in the camera, he was moving around. "August what are you doing?"

"Coming over"

"Why?"

"I wanna see you naked"

I laughed and slipped my panties on. "You're really nasty, you need to fix that"

"Only you can fix me baby" he smiled and fixed his hat on his head.

"I'm about to head out anyways" I said, ignoring his last statement.

"Whea you going?"

"The shelter, than I might stop by and visit Ashely, she said she hasn't been feeling good lately and I wanna see her" me and Ashley have gotten much closer these past few months. She's always there for me and I wanted to be there for her too.

"Oh, well tell ha I hope she feel better"

We talked a little more about our agenda today before he hung up.

I got in my car and was on my way to the shelter. I turned the radio up, singing along to Play No Games

"I ain't like them other niggas. And I ain't bout to play no games witcha" I waved my hands in the air a little. My phone began ringing and I sighed, reaching for it.

"Hello?"

"Hey gurllll" I smiled. No matter how annoying Kelsey was, I loved talking to her all the time.

"Hey Kel. Wassup?"

"I'm at the store actually. But I called to tell you some good news"

I raised an eyebrow. "Well what is it?"

"I applied for a nurse position at the hospital a couple days ago"

"You did? Omg Kelsey that's amazing! Why didn't you tell me?" Ever since we were 16 Kesley talked about how much she wanted to be a nurse. We both started out at the diner, raising money together and encouraging eachother to reach our goals. We both made a promise to eachother. I promised her that I was gonna be the best lawyer in New York City, and that she was gonna be the head nurse at New York City Hospital.

"I'm telling you now girl" she laughed a little.

"So, did you get the position?"

"Well, I aced the interview, they said I basically have the position"