Chapter 37

Today was not a good day for me. This teenage shit ain't working I wanna be grown lmfao. but on the bright side, I love your comments!! More more!❤️

Kelsey POV

"Chris!"

"Yeah"

"Pass me some toilet paper"

Me and Chris have been really good at keeping this shit lowkey, but we both agreed that we were gonna tell our friends this weekend. Well, mainly just Olivia and Aug. I don't fuck with Ashley fake ass no more and nobody has heard from Quan in weeks.

"Damn, yo shit stink" he came in and handed me my toilet paper.

"Bitch I know you lying cause I didn't even take a shit" I fired back, laughing.

"Oh, then what you need toilet paper for?"

"To wipe this piss off? DUH" I laughed and finished up, flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked as I brushed my teeth.

"I guess. I know Olivia will accept, she's just gonna be mad as hell that we kept it from her for this long." I gargled mouth wash and spit it out.

"Tonight should be fun." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Olivia POV

"I'm sorry baybeh" August said as he kissed up and down my legs.

After our session last night I was sore as hell and didn't even feel like getting up.

We decided to just stay at my place for the night.

"Babe I can't find my phone can you call it?" I asked, searching all through the bed sheets.

"I left my phone at my house befo' I went to the store" he replied, making me think.

"Where did you leave it?"

"In my room"

I crossed my legs and titled my head to the side.

"Oh lawd, ahah you thinking?" He asked.

"When I came over yesterday, I texted you letting you know I was on my way up. That's probably why she changed into that t shirt. And that's why she was all up in your room, being nosey." A lightbulb clicked and I shook my head.

"She's trying to break us up Aug" I huffed.

He grabbed my arms. "Listen. I know this is all different for us but trust that I ain't going no whea', especially not back to all the bullshit she put me through." He frowned a little.

"I know, I just don't like being tested. It's only so long before the Manhattan comes out of me" August tried to hide his laughter but you could see it all over his face. "It's not funny Anthony." I whined.

"I know. You jus crazy." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"C'mon, let's get ready for this little dinner."

~

August POV

"Alright Nia, ima be out for a few, don't touch shit." I said, walking out the door. She was reading a magazine. "And I'm not playing about Layla, bring her back here or I'll find her myself." She nodded and Olivia walked out the bedroom. She was wearing white jeans with a black furry sweater and black heels. Even when she dressed down she was beautiful as fuck.

She waved at Nia and walked out the door with me.

We made it to Kelsey's house in about 15 minutes.