Chapter 18

Pay real close attention. A lot of stuff is revealed in this chapter that will show if you've been noticing all the hints I've been throwing each chapter. The tea is about to be SERVED🐸☕️

August POV

"Ready?" I mouthed.

She smirked before mouthing back "Ready"

I pulled out my phone and texted ma.

Me(2:55 am): update on his location?

She responded almost immediately

Ma(2:56 am): same address. Stay safe and call me when you finished.

I locked my phone and winked twice at Olivia, indicating that it was time.

Olivia stuck her finger all the way down her throat without choking or anything. "Damn..." I mumbled. Jasmine lifted up from my shoulder "what babe?" Before I could respond Olivia bent down and threw up all over Jasmine's shoes. "What the hell bitch? Stop the car!!" The driver stopped at a nearby gas station.

"I'm gonna go get some paper towels" Jasmine said lowly, she was obviously pissed off.

"I'm so sorry" Olivia mumbled, covering her face. This little drunk act she was pulling was believable and I had to give her props. She deserved an Oscar.

Jasmine hopped out the car and went into the gas station. I then reached my head through the partition and tapped my driver's shoulder. "Aye Ken"

"Yessir"

"When Jasmine get back, take us to that address I gave you earlier."

"Got it"

Jasmine came back after cleaning herself up. She got in and I scooted away from her. "Don't drink if you can't hold your alcohol dumb bitch" she mumbled, crossing her arms. Olivia giggled like she was high or some shit, and I clenched my jaw, trying to ignore her comment.

Since we were driving out to Manhattan, it would take about 30 more minutes, but Ken was moving quick. Luckily Jasmine slept most of the time.

"Where do you live again?" Jasmine asked.

"Uhh near Manhattan"

The car suddenly stopped, meaning we arrived to our destination.

"Manhattan? Aug why the hell you agree to take her home? I'm sleepy!" She screamed. Olivia looked at me and I winked three times, letting her know our plan was in full affect.

"I'm feeling sick again" Olivia said holding her stomach.

"Oh hell no!" Jasmine yelled. She got up but I pulled her back down roughly with my right hand. At the same time, I used my left to grab my glock. I pressed it against her back.

"Don't. Move" I said firmly.

"Auggie...w-what are you doing?"

"Kill that Auggie shit" Olivia snapped. I turned my head surprised. Olivia rarely cursed but I guess Jasmine brought out that side of her.

"Get out tha car" Jasmine did as I said and Olivia got out after us, pulling out her pistol. "That's an 8?" I asked, impressed. "Nahh, 9" she mumbled, cocking it. "Damn ma, you a lowkey thug or what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I told you I'm from Manhattan" she smirked. I led the way and she stayed behind Jasmine, while I was in front. We were at the location that this punk ass Jeremy was suppose to be at. We got to the back door and I put my finger to my lips, indicating to stay quiet. I kicked the door in and walking inside, with them behind me.It was a small ass house, but it had old furniture that was dusty. You could tell it was abandoned. I walked quietly upstairs and busted a door open. And there that punk ass nigga was.