Chapter 24

Inline comments are loved and appreciated!😊

August POV

I walked up to the firm with Popeyes in my hand. The lady that usually greets me wasn't there, so I walked past her desk and to the door that led to Mill's office. I peeked in to see Mill's desk empty. I turned my head and India was typing away on ha computer.

"Whea Mill at?" I walked inside the office.

"Who?"

"Olivia. Whea she at?"

She got up, smirking and leaned on her desk. "I don't know. Are you looking for her?" She brought her finger to her chin and bit on her long ass manicured nail, tryin' ta be seductive I guess.

"Well, if I asked whea she at don't that mean I'm looking fa ha?" I walked over to Mill's desk and sat the Popeyes down. I plopped down in her chair and decided to wait fa her to get back from wherever she went.

"August"

I looked up from my phone to see this India girl still trying to get my attention. She walked towards me in her short ass skirt, switching her hips. She was cute and all, but I know who and what I have, I ain't about to risk a good ass woman for some easy pussy that's being thrown at me. She continued walking until she was standing directly in front of me.

"How's....Olivia?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

I stared at her, confused.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Does she make you feel good? Does she satisfy you?" I furrowed my eyebrows and quickly rolled the office chair away from her, standing up.

"What the fuck?! Yo stay the hell away from m-"

"Hey baby"

I looked over and saw Mill standing in the door way, smiling at me. She was wearing black slacks with a light blue button down and a black blazer. Her hair was tied in a bun and her perfect figure stIll peeked through all the layers of clothing she wore. She walked over and stood in front of me, with her back facing India. I leaned down to kiss her. I licked her bottom lip as my hands roamed down to meet her ass. I grabbed it, causing her breathing to hitch. India's eyes were locked on mine as I felt all up on Olivia. "Babe....stop" she whispered, prying my hands off of her. "Later" she mumbled against my lips. I smirked and pecked her lips again before we were interrupted by her boss.

"Olivia!" She yelled.

Olivia sighed and turned on her heels, walking out and leaving me and India alone again. I couldn't help but stare at her ass. I licked my lips and noticed I was alone with this India girl again. I gave her a death glare.

"Stay the hell away from me, and Olivia" i gritted.

She smiled and crossed her arms. "Oh August, I work with your girlfriend. It's kinda impossible for us to stay away from each other." I clenched my jaw and heard Olivia's heals click as she re-entered the office.

"Are you gonna stay for lunch?" Olivia asked, smiling.

I nodded and pulled up a chair next to Olivia's, pulling the chicken out of the bag.

Olivia POV

Lunch with Aug was great, but he seemed a little tense. Work has been going smooth here and I was actually becoming tolerant of India. She wasn't too bad to be around. August left about 3 hours ago to go workout with Chris and Quan. My shift was over in another hour or so, and I was so ready to go home and relax.