Chapter 33

Ima stop giving yall these damn updates if y'all don't comment more. Lmao im joking but I will hunt yall asses down, keep playing.

August POV

"You sure this shit gonna work bruh?" I looked over at Quan who was sitting back, typing away on his phone with a worried look on his face.

I been trying hard to forget about that shit that went down a few weeks ago but I can't. He was getting annoying as hell, but, he would be a great asset to this plan.

"Hell yeah, don't doubt us nigga" chris said, dapping me up.

My phone buzzed and I looked down, smirking.

Milly(11:34 pm): where are you?

I know my baybeh missed me. I been so into this planning shit I haven't spent much time with her this week.

Me(11:35 pm): chris house

"Alright Aug you got all the info shit from your moms on the location?" Quan snapped me out of my thoughts and I sighed.

"Yeah, 'ol girl quit ha' job here in New York and stay somehwhea' near Queens"

"Damn. She dipped"

"It wasn't that hard, she got family and shit down thea'"

My phone vibrated again.

Milly(11:40 pm): I miss you😪

I sighed and stood up.

"Alright yall, ima head out, my baybeh need some attention" I saw Quan roll his eyes lowkey, but I decided to act like I didn't.

"Aight playa, go give her the act right. And tell O I said wassup" chris said, dapping me up.

"Aight" I laughed.

I nodded at Quan and grabbed my shit, getting in my car.

Me(11:43 pm): stay up, I'm on my way

I started the car and drove off.

Milly(11:44 pm): 😏😏😏

I couldn't help but laugh at her goofy ass.

I felt kinda bad that I wasn't letting Mill in on the shit me and the niggas was planning. I know she wants to help in some kinda way but the shit we doing can get dangerous and I don't want her getting hurt. I know eventually she gone find out but I hope she understands that I hid it from her to help.

I pulled up and parked hopping out.

I made it to her door and unlocked it.

"Mill?"

The lights in the living room were off. I saw a small lamp on in her bedroom. I followed the light and saw her layed out on the bed, with the laptop and notebook on her stomach.

"Sleepy ass" I mumbled before putting her work away.

I went in her drawer and pulled out a tank top. I walked over to her and tried to sit her up.

"Mmmm" she mumbled, looking upset that I was touching her.

"Come on mama" I placed her hands up to take off her work shirt. I unclamped her bra and put the tank top on. I bent down and slid her socks off, and then her sweats.

She was wearing a lace thong that showed off her hip bones. I licked my lips and rubbed her legs a little. Her skin was a pretty caramel brown that I fell in love with more and more everyday.