Chapter 50

And this is where it all ends.... Where every secret is now out in the open. Well..almost every secret Lmaooo
*evil laugh*

-Britt

~

*Thanksgiving Day*

August POV

I straightened my shirt out as I got out the car. I went over to the passenger side to get my pot of gumbo out.

I walked up to the door, knocking with my foot.

"Hey Pinhead"

"Hey Madusa, you look kinda nice today."

Kelsey laughed. "Thanks" her eyes examined the big pot in my arms and her eyes widened.

"Is that...."

"Yuh" I nodded.

"Aug you made gumbo? Oh shit yassss. Bring that shit in and sit it on the counter."

I laughed at her reaction and walked in, heading for the kitchen. I sat the pot down as Chris walked in.

"Wazzam nigga?"

"My nigga!" We dapped up. "Happy Thanksgiving yung" he said, patting my back.

"Same to you scrub. Where erbody at?"

"Olivia and her granny on they way right now, Ashley suppose to be coming too."

"Word? When she come back in the picture?" I ignored all the thoughts that came to my mind when he mentioned Olivia.

"I heard Kel on the phone with her last night, apparently Ashley wants to prove how sorry she is, so Kelsey dumb ass invited her."

I shook my head. "Moms coming through, she bringing Layla." I smiled, I missed my baby.

Me and Nia ain't been in contact, we operate through my mom, which was fine with me.

"Aye, that's wassup."

"Kelsey annoying ass sister Brittany suppose to be coming too."

I rolled my eyes. "She worse than Kelsey...this should be interesting." I licked my lips as my phone began ringing.

"Helluh?"

"Yeah, am i at the right house?"

"Hollup lemme step outside and tell me if you see me."

I walked out and stood in the driveway, looking around.

"Yeah I see you. You look nice."

"Thanks ma" I laughed.

She parked and I walked over, opening her door for her.

"Hey baby, happy Thanksgiving."

"Thank you mama, same to you." We hugged and I walked to the backseat, peeking at Layla through the window.

I opened the door and she reached her arms out for me. "Daddy!!!!" she giggled as I took the seat belt off of her as mama made her way inside to speak to everybody.

"Hey daddy's baybeh, how you been?" I lifted her in my arms, causing her to laugh even harder. My eyes started to water as I thought of how much I love this little girl. I sat her down, about to walk inside when another car pulled up.

I noticed it was Olivia's, and I clenched my jaw. "Daddy look! It's Livy!" Layla said, pointing. I know Layla really missed Olivia too, she was around her more than Nia was at times, and they really had a nice bond. Layla tugged at my arm. "We go say hi?" She asked.