Chapter 49

Yall can thank @Jvzzlyn for this update. She got last chapter up to 12+ comments like I asked. Love you boo😘

Olivia POV

*4 days after the argument*

I adjusted my shades, looking in the mirror. I shook my loosely curled hair and smiled. I've been loving this hair color on me, it really compliments my skin tone, and it's perfect for fall.

I also smiled because thanksgiving was in a few days. It wasn't my favorite holiday, I just loved food. But it did remind me that my birthday was coming soon.

I got out of my car, grabbing the food before closing and locking the door.

I walked into the entrance. "Good afternoon Ms. Miller"

"Hello, Nancy. How are you?"

"I'm doing good. Kelsey is in the break room."

I smiled and made my way to the employee wing of the hospital, using my visitor's pass that Kelsey gave me. I let the large doors scan my pass and they opened, letting me in.

I made my way to the break room and it was empty. I frowned and sat the chipotle bag down.

"Maybe she's still working." I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the bathroom. I was about to open the door and stopped in my tracks when I heard moaning.

"Baby, you gotta stay quiet."

My mouth formed an "O" and I placed my ear to the door.

"Chris...I can't baby it feels so good." I heard Kelsey moan.

"Oh shit!" I whispered. "Kelsey getting bathroom sex" I jumped up and down.

"Ride it baby" I heard chris mumble. "Fuck" he groaned. "Kel slow down baby"

I began doing a little dance in a circle. "Go bestfriend that's my best friend. Ride that shit boo!" I sang to myself.

I heard whimpered and shuffling before a really loud groan.

I heard water running and light laughs. I shook my head, laughing to myself at the fact that they practically hated each-other damn near a year ago.

I ran back into the break room and took my bowl out of the bag, humming to myself when I heard them walking out.

"Oh, hey Olivia" Kelsey said, fixing her scrubs.

I turned around and smirked. "Heyyyy"

Chris came in behind her. "Aye, wassup sis? What you doing?"

"I think I should be asking you that" I smirked.

He laughed and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Alright, baby ima head out." She nodded and he put his hands on her waist before pecking Kelsey lips multiple times.

"Ya'll are so cute" i purred. Chris dapped me up before leaving out.

I sat down and smirked, opening my bowl and mixing it around.

"What? Why you looking like that?"

"Girl, I hope you disinfected that bathroom. Yo pussy juice probably all over it" I said, laughing. Her eyes grew wide and she sat down quickly.

"Oh shit, you heard us?"

"Ride me Kel, fuck yeah" I said in my deep voice. I swear Kelsey turned red as hell.

"Bitch quit ittt" she whined, shoving me.

"Girl it sounded like you was riding the hell outta him. I peep it, pussy game on fleek" I said, messing around with her.