Chapter 43

August POV

Me and chris just landed in LA, we was in the limo on the way to the hotel.

"Aight, so I already got some pre recorded shit that ima drop while we out here, so Olivia will think I'm out here working and shit"

Chris nodded, typing away on his phone.

"Nigga is you listening?"

"Yeah, man"

"Aight. Ima link up with Weezy sometime this week though, but we not going fa' India until Wednesday"

Turns out, ol' girl was coming to LA this week too, so we decided it'd be easier and less suspicious if we handled her here, instead of back in New York.

"Sounds good. I got a few niggas ima visit while I'm up here too" Chris said as we pulled up to the hotel.

News already got out that I was here so there were a bunch of fans and paps outside waiting. I sighed a few autographs and took some pictures before we checked in.

We rented out a whole floor so there wouldn't be no random ass people monitoring when we leave and exit, and so no crazy fans try to pull some shit.

"Aight call up your homie that's gonna lace us with when India arrives, so we can start scheduling when exactly we gon' roll up on her"

"Aight, I'll text you all the info"

We dapped up and went to our separate rooms across the hall from each other.

I decided to take a quick shower before I facetimed Mill.

Once I was done, I dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Wazzam'" I said, plopping down on the bed.

"Hey baby" she smiled.

"You look sexy ass hell ma, I really like tha' new hair" I licked my lips, trying not to think about tha' shit I wanted to do to her.

This was gon' be a long ass week

"My baby doing okay?"

"Mhm. I just put her down for a nap. Your baby mama went out with some friends I guess."

"She has a name Mill" I chuckled.

"I know" she smiled and ate a pineapple.

"When is she gonna get a job?" Mill asked.

"Why?"

"I mean, it's been almost 2 months and she's still living with you. Is she planning on moving here so you can be closer to Layla?"

"Ion know man" I smacked my teeth.

"What's with the attitude? I'm just asking. Ya'll need to start thinking about the future and stuff"

"Well this ain't yo concern so leave 'dat to us" I snapped back.

Her eyes widened and she took a deep breath. A blank expression appeared.

"Wow, August"

"Mill I ain't mean it like that."

"No, it's cool" she said, before hanging up.

Damn, I fucked up.

~

Olivia POV

*the next day*

I was picking up Kelsey so we could get our nails done. I needed some pampering to get my mind off of all of this shit.