𝟎𝟐 - 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟎𝟐
—reunion

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

The warm rays of the sun tickled Cayetana as soon as she stepped out of the airport and took her first steps in a long time on Catalan floor. For a brief moment, she closed her eyes and sucked in the Barcelona air. It wasn't new, but she hadn't set foot in the city since her father's birthday in January. So for her it was a special moment.

Her mother, who came to a stop behind her with two more suitcases. She kept an eye out for the rest of the family, as a responsible mother did.

As soon as Cayetana opened her eyes again, she caught sight of her father, who was coming toward her with quick steps and a broad grin. Before he even reached her, he opened his arms to pull her into a hug. He spread them as wide as he could to include Maria as well.

"I am so happy to see you again. Did you have a pleasant flight?" he asked as soon as he had moved a few steps away, taking both suitcases from Maria. His eyes still radiated joy.

"We had a good flight, are also glad to be here for good. The last time had not been the easiest," came from her mother. "Glad but also completely exhausted," Cayetana agreed, but still gave her father a smile.

"Oh, of course. Then we want to get you two home. Fernando is already waiting by the car. Pedri, unfortunately, didn't manage to come with us, since he has training, but I'm sure you can guess that."

The word summer break probably didn't exist for footballers. Rather them than her.
For her, a longer period of rest was now first in the offing, before she would begin her studies and then probably sell her soul to her future lecturers.

»»----- ✦ -----««

Less than forty minutes later, Cayetana was standing in her new room. Bright, with enough windows. Just the way she liked it. Although at the moment, except for the furniture, there was nothing to indicate that this room would now be inhabited, it nevertheless already felt homey.

Just as she dropped onto the bed, the door was yanked open and Pedri rushed in. Like an excited puppy and less like a grown man, he rushed toward his sister and threw himself at her. The force of the collision knocked the surprised girl off balance, causing the two of them to land backwards on the bed.

Laughing, she wrapped her arms around his upper body. She didn't seem to care that she could hardly breathe in this situation. She was much more happy to have her brother with her again.

"You're back," came from Pedri, who, like her, could only laugh. "You wouldn't believe how much I missed you."

"Well, for me the greeting was quite different."

The two broke away from each other at the sound of this voice and sat up again, still grinning broadly.

Fernando stood in the doorway, his arms crossed in front of his chest and a playfully disappointed expression on his face.

"I daresay the floor outside the airport wouldn't have been quite so pleasant either," Cayetana returned, winking at the oldest of the three siblings.

"When you're right, you're right," Fernando admitted as he pushed himself off the doorframe and dropped onto the bed as well.
"Now that the three of us are reunited, we need to clarify some things," he then began again, looking back and forth between his siblings.