𝟐𝟕 - 𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑫𝑨𝒀

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟐𝟕
—gameday

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

The next few days were a mixture between dream and nightmare. It was neither one nor the other, although it was more like a dream that turned more and more into a nightmare.

That it would not be easy, she had already been aware of the second when her skin after the lightest touches from his side, had begun to tingle, but that it would really be so difficult, she would not have thought.

Not that he himself was the reason why she felt so, but the situation in general.

Being freshly in love and floating on cloud nine is something you know from all the novels or movies. Feelings that go crazy, not to mention the rose-colored glasses that you seem to wear.

However, no one had warned Cayetana what it would be like to have to go through this phase and hide all the emotions at the same time.

While her thoughts revolved around him more than usual, she barely got to see him these few days.

Some time ago she would have considered it a success that he didn't spend all his free time on her property, but now it was pure torture.

In response to the message she had written him asking if he was actually doing it on purpose to provoke her, he had the excuse ready that he really lacked time.

Well, he didn't lie, she knew that, because after all she had hardly seen her brother in the last few days. The reason was of course the upcoming games of the Champions League.

Last year Barcelona had not even made it out of the group stage, so it was no wonder Xavi was challenging the whole team more than slightly at the moment. More training, less free time and because of this for Cayetana less Pablo.

Once the urge to talk to him had been so great that she had called him in the middle of the night, just to make sure that what had happened between them was not just in her imagination.

The conversation went well, at least for 5 minutes before he had fallen asleep.

As much as she would have liked to talk to him on the phone longer, she couldn't bring herself to encourage him to wake up. The boy had simply been dead tired.

Now the day had come for which so many people living in Barcelona had been waiting.
The day when the Champions League anthem would finally be played again in their beloved Camp Nou.

In some countries, the first signs of the slowly beginning autumn were already visible, but not yet in Barcelona itself. The days were getting shorter, but the weather was still beautiful.

The loud music blaring from her speaker made Cayetana nod her head up and down to match the beat of the music. The mascara, which she was just about to apply, stretching away from her face every now and then, so that nothing smeared by her rhythmic movements.

"Quédate
Que las noches sin ti duelen
Tengo en la mente las pose'
Y todos los gemido'
Que ya no quiero nada
Que no sea contigo...Quédate"

She loudly sang along with the chorus of her favorite song of the moment, ignoring the real meaning of the words that came out of her mouth.

It was one of those Spanish songs that was played throughout the country several times a day all summer long. Appropriate or not, you just had to sing along.