𝟑𝟐 - 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑳𝑳 𝑺𝑼𝑷𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟑𝟐
—not the full support

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

When Cayetana awoke the next morning, it took her a few seconds to realize where she was.

The room, barely illuminated by the pale light of the morning sun filtering through the curtains. It looked familiar, but it was not her room.

Blinking, she raised her hand and rubbed her eyes.

Another sound brought her back to reality. Breaths.

She turned to the other side, where Pablo continued to sleep beside her.

His light brown hair fell messily in his face.

She had never seen him so peaceful. It seemed as if nothing remained of the quick-tempered footballer.

The sound of his regular breaths had a calming effect, could make her fall right back to sleep, but she couldn't take her eyes off the sight of him.

His hand rested on the pillow between her head and his own, inviting her to run her fingers gently over the back of his hand.

A few times she repeated the movements until fatigue caught up with her and she dozed off.

The next time she was awakened from sleep by the unpleasant sound of an alarm clock.

Incomprehensible, she grumbled a few words, pulling the blanket over her head to muffle the impossible beeping sound.

Next to her, she felt Pablo begin to stir. The alarm clock stopped immediately and silence returned.

In the next moment, the weight of the bedspread also disappeared from her head as it was pulled down from her.

"Don't do that," she murmured, still not quite comprehending.

Pablo laughed softly.

"Not a morning person, hmm?" he asked. His voice sounded rough — sleepy.

Slowly she opened first one eye, then the second.

Like her the night before, he had propped his head up on his hand, watching her wake up.

"Just a person who doesn't like to talk to other living beings after waking up," she replied, burying her face in the pillowcase.

"I see. Don't let me bother you, but I have to get going soon."

These words made her lift her head.

"No," she brought out as realization hit her.

He had just come, why did he have to leave already?

"Stay here. Say you're sick," she started a new attempt, sliding so close to him that their thorso touched.

In response, he merely wrapped both arms around her body, burying his face between her neck and collarbone.

"You know very well that's not possible. Besides, I'm on camera today for a video shoot for the new YouTube video."

His words didn't really soothe her, but the warm breath he exhaled as he spoke, hitting against her skin, made her giggle.