𝟓𝟏 - 𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑺

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟓𝟏
—anatomy lessons

✧˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚ .  
˚     ⋆. ·    +    ˚*     ˚

The candle, which stood in the middle of all the books and notepads, let the barely lit room flicker.

Besides the chaos that had spread on her desk, a pile of clothes lies next to her chair and on the unmade bed.

As if that wasn't bad enough, even all the glasses and cups were piling up, which lately had often been used to supply water, too much coffee and tea.

In the middle of it Cayetana already placed the next empty cup, in which there was only a piece of coffee grounds left.

The girl sat on the swivel chair, wrapped in a cozy blanket. She had drawn her knees to her chest while trying to resist the urge to bang her head on the tabletop.

Once again she clutched the paper on which neatly placed notes were written, crumpled it up with all her might and threw it into some corner.

It was clearly not the dream of a Monday night, but unfortunately it had been her reality for two weeks.

After such a long time, it was difficult to get back into the rhythm of school life. However, the fact that it was winter, correspondingly cold and dark most of the time, did not help at all.

In addition to the school problems and the lack of sleep, to which her bad mood was due, more than three weeks had passed since she had last seen or heard Pablo not only on TV or via phone calls.

It wasn't that he was really traveling around all the time and they didn't see each other because of that, it was much more because she was much more scheduled herself now. Once he had time, she had to transfer him and when it suited her, he was somewhere on the other side of Spain or in Saudi Arabia.

After an exasperated sigh escaped her lips, she reached for the pen again and set about listing the Latin terms of the muscles she would be writing an anatomy exam on in a few days.

"What happened here?"

The voice snapped her out of her concentration and made her blink.

Was she already so crazy that she was hearing voices?
That was bitter.

Already after two weeks she had lost her mind. Only she didn't imagine it at all, but he was really here and stood next to her.

As soon as her senses perceived his smell, her heart beat faster and she jumped up from her sitting position and threw herself towards him.

Blind from joy, she didn't notice that he had both hands full, which is why he could only return the embrace half as warmly.

She didn't really care even at that moment. Burying her face in his hoodie and wrapping her arms around his strong torso, she remained in the position until it was enough from the body contact that she could lift her head to look up at him.