𝟑𝟗 - 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟑𝟗
—i love you

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

Time.

Sometimes she passes incredibly fast and sometimes she almost seemed to stop.

It was those moments when every second felt like a whole hour and you didn't know what to do about it.

While for Cayetana the week went by incredibly fast then she could spent most of her time with Pablo, for him it hardly wanted to end.

It was pure torture for the young footballer not to be able to do a bit of sport. Neither to train nor to be allowed to stand next to his teammates on the field.

All he could do was watch as his team scored a close 3-3 in the second leg against Milan and lost again to Real Madrid in the league.

Although Cayetana did many things to keep him happy.

Going through stretching exercises with him and trying out different ways of taping him correctly, he was not in the best of moods.

Not even the upcoming trip to Paris for the Ballon D'Or Gala put a smile on his face.
He was like a changed man.

On the morning of the award ceremony, he had to leave early because he still had to pack before he and Pedri left for France.

Pedri flew along because he had also received an invitation to announce the winner of the Kopa Trophy.

So she had no choice but to wait until she would hear something from Pablo or her brother.

In the meantime, she got ready for the day.
Dressed appropriately for the now cooler weather, took the time to apply makeup and even began to clean her room out of sheer boredom.

Her phone vibrated as the message from Fer arrived, asking her if she wanted to come into town with him, since he would be coming for dinner that evening anyway.

Of course, she agreed. For one thing, she had hardly seen her oldest brother lately, and for another, the distraction would certainly do her good.

Something just didn't feel right. It was probably because Pablo's depressed mood had passed over to her.

Fer had picked her up with a huge delay, which made her reprimand him at first, because since the girl felt like the punctuality in person, she absolutely could not stand it if one did not keep the agreed time.

The first part of the afternoon they used to rattle off the most diverse stores and to spend money.

Finally she found the perfect time to replace her favorite worn out shoes, the Nike Airforce 1.

They were classics that could be worn with everything, which is why it went against her grain that the sole was slowly coming loose.

Then, when the first raindrops started to fall from the sky, the brother and sister looked for a café where they could sit down and relieve their feet.

Stowing their bags under the table, protecting them with her own legs, she now sat there and stirred in their cappuccino before allowing herself a spoonful of the milk foam.