𝟑𝟒 - 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑻𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟑𝟒
—heated atmosphere

✧˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚ .  
˚     ⋆. ·    +    ˚*     ˚

Tuesday.

Which means game day.

The already charged mood that prevailed in the Gonzáles house seemed to be about to reach its peak. Cayetana was also aware of this, resting on the bed with her legs drawn up.

Pablo, who was sitting with his back to her, made no secret of the fact that he still hadn't come to terms with the topic that had been discussed the night before.

"Are you going to punish me with your silence all day now?" the girl now broke the silence.

The whole situation was anything but pleasant to her, yet she wanted him to understand her point of view about it as well. As difficult as it might be for the stubborn man.

"Do you want me to continue discussing with you how confusing and indecisive you are," it came from him after all.

The brown-haired girl let out a soft sigh, shaking her head almost imperceptibly. He just didn't want to understand. It had not been expected otherwise.

"I'm anything but indecisive, and you should have noticed that, but I'm probably wrong about that. How could such a self-centered person like you notice that."

Now she had gained his attention. Although he was busy rummaging around in his bag, he stopped to turn around and face her.

"Do you even listen to yourself before you speak".

It didn't sound like a question, though it probably should have been.

"You know, Pablo, you seem to feel that the whole world revolves around you. It may be so, but that doesn't give you the right to decide how people around you should behave," she began, watching his expression harden, but still it didn't stop her from continuing.

"There are people like you and Pedri who are born with a talent and many people look up to them. But there are also people like me who also spend their whole lives pursuing a different dream and don't want to present themselves to the whole world without having achieved their goal. So far I have successfully managed that my face and my name hardly appeared in the media. Just as I wanted, but since the time with you, it becomes more and more difficult to remain unknown".

He stared at her, unimpressed. Her words did not seem to have touched him in any way.

"What's so bad about accepting who you are. I just don't get it."

Sure he didn't understand. He was, after all, Pablo Gavira.

Cayetana laughed. It was not a happy laugh, more like one dripping with mockery.

"Oh God you're really that stupid, huh? I don't want to be famous and recognized at every corner. I want to keep my normal life and not be labeled by your fangirls as the bitch that got Gavi. I can literally smell all the hate in the ugly comments I would get".

"Then I feel sorry for you. For being so attached to your structured life plan and going through life monotonously. I'm also sorry, did I waste your valuable time and put your anonymity in danger. I didn't choose who I am and now you have to excuse me, because unlike you, I have already achieved something and now I clearly have more important things to do".