𝟒𝟕 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟒𝟕
—the elimination

✧˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚ .  
˚     ⋆. ·    +    ˚*     ˚

After this emotional confession from his side, she had or could not let it pass that they spent the night apart.

With a few words, Ainoa was initiated, accepting the fact that Pablo would sleep with them in the room also, with the condition that she would not start anything sexual in any way, as long as she herself still walked among the living.

A condition that they complied with without problems, because he needed the sleep and Cayetana took advantage of the rush of happy hormones that had robbed her of all her tiredness to lie next to him and watch him like a true psycho.

It still fascinated the girl how peaceful he seemed sleeping, normal and close to vulnerable. Showing weakness felt wrong to him, but she had seen through him early on, so she was more than happy when he dared to admit feelings in front of her. It was something he only did with people he cared about and showed his complete trust in.

So for a long time she had lain beside him, resting her own head on her hand and listening to his quiet breaths.

The feeling of missing him, even though he was lying next to her, just unresponsive, confirmed to her once again how much her heart beat for him, even if he was a real jerk sometimes.

In time, however, fatigue had returned, had made her lay her head back on the soft pillow, before she fell into a relatively deep sleep after all.

Because it was a game day, they were allowed to sleep in without being woken up by Pablo, who had to go to a training session.

So she woke up when the room was already illuminated by the Arabian sun. Blinking, she turned on her side to make sure he was still lying there and was not disappointed.

The soccer player seemed to wake up as well, so she moved closer to him and buried her face in his chest.

"Good morning," she murmured, her voice muffled by the fabric of his shirt.

"Morning, Caye," came from him a little later, too. His voice still raspy, as if he had awakened from a deep sleep, which was probably true, as quiet as it had been through the night. Not once had she awakened because of his movements, which was rather rare.

Her lips twisted into a smile as his heavy arms wrapped around her and she had a kiss pressed to the crown of her head.

The room was filled with a rustling sound.
"Good morning Ainoa," the girl in the other bed announced herself, making her friend turn to face her — a bit confused, as she had forgotten for a brief moment that Ainoa had slept in the same room.

The blonde sat cross-legged, surrounded by all the pillows and her comforter, and grinned over at the two of them. Grinning really broadly — like a honey-cake horse.