𝟐𝟗 - 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟐𝟗
—beachday

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

Faster than expected, she received the eagerly awaited message from Pablo, in which he apologized.

Still not direct and sincere, but since they hardly saw each other, she didn't want to ignore him any longer — especially since she had just won him for herself.

The third day since they had last seen each other had dawned and once again she had a meeting up with her group of friends.

The students had the day off — logically also because it was Sunday afternoon and they wanted to use their free time to enjoy the sun at the beach.

Slowly one felt that the summer was coming to an end, yet they had over 25 degrees, which they also wanted to take advantage of.

Cayetana lay on her beach towel, her legs bent and the cap pulled protectively over her eyes.

Next to her sat Valentina and Ainoa, who were talking animatedly about the Champions League.

The two were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice Mateo and Diego sneaking up on them and hugging both girls from behind at the same time.

It ended with the two of them screaming out loud and several heads of the other beachgoers turning in their direction.

Roaring, the boys turned away, dropping onto their beach towels as well. The water still dripping from their hair onto the sand.

"Damn it Mateo, do you want me to have a cardiac arrest?" grumbled Valentina, shaking her arms so hard that more drops of water flew through the air.

Ainoa instead gathered a handful of sand and threw it at the boys, who were still grinning like little children.

"Too bad now you have to go back into the water to wash yourselves off," Cayetana now joined in the action.

She sat up, batting her eyelashes innocently as they tried to rub the sticky grains of sand from their bodies.

The addressed lifted their heads at the same time, exchanging obvious glances before pouncing on Cayetana.

"No! Don't you dare!"

Already the boys had grabbed her by the arms and feet and lifted her into the air, although she resisted with all her might.

Swinging back and forth she could watch the water coming closer and closer. Her efforts to free herself from their grips were unsuccessful.

"If we go swimming again, you are welcome to join us," came from Diego, who held her by the arms.

He had lowered his head, looking directly at her, seeming to enjoy her aghast expression.

"Please...Please...Please...I just put on sunscreen," she kept trying, while the two boys were already standing with their feet in the water.

"And I was wondering why you were so hard to hold".

Those were the last words Cayetana heard from Mateo before she experienced a brief free flight and dove underwater.

The cold that enveloped her heated body immediately made her dive back to the surface, where she gasped for air.