𝟐𝟐 - 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑨 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑰𝑬

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟐𝟐
—like straight out a movie

✧˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚ .  
˚     ⋆. ·    +    ˚*     ˚

As soon as Diego had also calmed down to some extent, he withdrew from her and disposed of the used condom.

"Not bad," came from Cayetana, who had recovered the strength to lean against the headboard of the bed.
Taking care to breathe in enough air.

Diego, who was putting his boxers back on and gathering her underwear to hand to her, looked up from the floor.

His lips twisted again into a mischievous grin.
"Not bad. Is that all you're going to give me?"

She accepted the underwear, which she also put back on so she wouldn't be quite so exposed to the awkward after-sex mood.

She grinned too, but said nothing more about it.

"Oh come on. I can see how your legs are still shaking. So not bad would be a bit of an understatement...they almost scream for a second round".

A certain blush rose in her cheeks. It was indeed more than obvious, which is why she reached for her blanket and pulled it over her legs despite the pent-up heat in her room.

"It won't do any good now".

With this sentence he let himself fall back onto the bed.

The dreaded silence spread.
Only the accelerated breathing of the two could be heard.

All the adrenaline and the hormones disappeared, leaving them alone with their accomplished deeds.

Loudly Cayetana expelled the air, pulling the blanket closer to her body. She was not cold, rather the opposite, but she knew what was coming, but before she could open her mouth, Diego broke the silence again.

"That was probably a mistake".

Nothing more than the pure truth and yet at that moment it felt like a punch in the gut — at least for her.

Hesitantly, she nodded, avoiding his probing gaze.

"A huge mistake yes..."

"Do you then see in us more than something purely physical?"

This question was unexpected and yet her answer to it had long since been given. There were no feelings.

He was attractive and possessed a good character, but the desired sparks were absent.

He did not make her heart stop when he entered the room, nor did he make her skin tingle when he touched her.

This was quite different with Pablo — unfortunately.

After a few seconds that passed and she continued to avoid his gaze, she shook her head.

"Purely physical. Nothing more."

He nodded as well, his hand running through his tousled hair. He considered what he wanted to say next, but rose as he did so.

"Then we agree it was a mistake and we should forget it," he said, a hint of caution in his voice. He didn't know how sensitive she was and how she would react, even if she had confirmed earlier that she saw it the same way he did.