𝟒𝟓 - 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟒𝟓
—brown and blue

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩
@𝑪𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑽𝑰𝑨 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑴 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀
✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩@𝑪𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑽𝑰𝑨 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑴 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

The picture that finally made it into her story had been taken by herself this afternoon.

Since they again had little time for each other, they had no choice but to spend the hot midday hours on the terrace and have one of those kinda typical sibling conversations.

At the beginning they were still alone, until little by little Fer and her parents arrived. Well there was cake, at least for all — except the birthday boy himself.

The word diet didn't really fit him, but he pulled it off better than Fer and her together.
Which wasn't the same either, but Fer in particular had often tried to catch up with him.

Pedri excused himself early, because he had to join the training, so they stayed the rest of the afternoon only four.

There was hardly anything better than spending precious time with one's own family, so she was more than happy not to be separated from her loved ones by a huge piece of the Mediterranean like it was a couple months ago.

As much as she would have liked to spend the whole evening playing cards with them and exchanging stories from the past, she also had to say goodbye to them earlier.

A glance at the clock told her that the boys' training had to be over for quite some time.
The perfect time to leave, because she would spend part of the evening with Pablo.

He would have a surprise, even though her birthday had already passed.

This side of him surprised her every time, because when she thought back to the time when they couldn't stand each other, it was hard to accept that this was the same person.

He really had a big heart. Not that she hadn't been aware of it, one just had to take a look at the way he stood up for his team. But she would never have dared to hope that he could open himself up like that.