𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ [𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖] ❞

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

So I can't believe it, but "𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺" is now finished.

It's the first book I've ever finished, so it's a special moment for me as well.

This story and its active readers have been with me for almost a year, for which I am incredibly grateful.

This account helped me through one of the most stressful periods of my life — my exam period, which I somehow survived and thus completed my education since July hehe.

I wanted to thank all those who have been reading along until here. Both the active readers, who have made me laugh with some comments, but also the more silent readers.

Thanks to you I had the motivation to finish everything in black and white and also I cracked the 100k for the first time, which is not without.

Well now to "𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺"
Surely you would have wished for a different ending and as hard as it was to write it, it was clear from the beginning that the two will not stay together.

But I'm also saying that you voluntarily read through a book called 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 (planned would have been doomed to fail 🫣)

In any case, I still hope you enjoyed the story and that you all somehow gonna accept the ending.

If you like my writing style or my ideas, then you will like my second book called "𝑭𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀 — pedri gonzález "guaranteed too.

So that's it for now...

Thank u sm <3

❛ 𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂 ༉‧₊˚✧