𝟎𝟔 - 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑨

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟎𝟔
—FIFA

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

The hot summer days flew by. Although Cayetana's daily routine was always the same and she hardly ever got out of town, she enjoyed her time.
As often as she could, she spent her free time at the beach, albeit often alone, since most of the people around her were busy.

The second week of July now arrived and Pedri, who had spent the most time with her of all, was now away more often, as the summer break was coming to an end and the first game was imminent.

So there wasn't really much left for her to do, except to deal with all the formalities with the Universitat de Barcelona and to hope for a message from Yon, from whom she hadn't heard any news yet.

Maybe it was better that way, because she couldn't imagine a working relationship with even a single player of the club, even if things were actually going well at the moment and she had exchanged numbers quite successfully.

She often heard from Ansu or Ferran, who contacted her and kept her informed about the training status of her brother.

She also heard from Ainoa from time to time. They had seen each other rather rarely in the last few days, because the blonde had spontaneously packed her bags and had gone to Lloret de Mar, a city known for its partying, for a few days.

She had asked Cayetana whether she wanted to accompany her, but she had refused, after all, she did not want to miss the first game of Pedri live.

Accordingly, it was a real disappointment to learn that the game was canceled. To finally go to Camp Nou again she could forget for another few weeks.

It was also bitter for Pedri, who tried to hide it, but was clearly not in a good mood when the whole family sat together at the dinner table that Saturday. Instead of keeping the conversation going, as he usually did, he poked at his food in silence.

Cayetana caught the glances of her parents, who seemed so at a loss for words and advice, and cleared her throat. Finally, Pedri looked up from his plate for the first time during dinner.

"Are you looking forward to Miami? It's your first time in America, after all." She asked, as casually as possible, while shoving another fork filled with pasta into her mouth.

"Mmm. Will surely be a great experience," he said simply, making the point that he clearly didn't want to talk further.

In his place, Cayetana would be blown away by the opportunity he would be given. His club would play several friendlies against top domestic and also European clubs in the coming weeks. For this reason, a long trip to America was in store for the whole team.

The rest of the dinner passed quietly. Other topics were brought up, which her parents and she talked about, while Pedri continued to remain silent.

No one resented him, it was apparently not unusual that he was quick to be in a bad mood when it came to football. Only for Cayetana it was strange, because she did not know such a bad tempered Pedri.

After dinner, Cayetana slipped into the shower and performed a little self-care routine before changing into more comfortable clothes.

She decided on Pedri's jersey from last season, which she had worn almost every day on Tenerife, and her beloved Nike shorts, which were supposed to be used for athletic purposes, but they were too comfortable to be used just for that.