𝟏𝟑 - 𝟔:𝟏

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟑
—6:1

✧˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚ .  
˚     ⋆. ·    +    ˚*     ˚

„Come on you need to get out of your bed and overcome your fears. Yes your week sucked, but just lying around and hiding under the covers isn't going to get you anywhere".

Ainoa flipped the switch and the blinds began to open.

Immediately the daylight entered her room, making Cayetana pull the covers over her head. Her goal had not been to ever crawl out of bed — she felt too bad after the past arguments.

The guilty conscience gnawed at her at every moment. She had probably blown the last chance to reconcile with Pablo or at least to neutralize the heated atmosphere a bit.

Instead of getting involved, she had thrown things at him that he would probably never forgive her for.

"Going to watch a football game is probably the last thing I wanna do right now. Please don't make me do it," came as a muffled sound through the covers.

"Sweetheart, everyone makes mistakes once in a while. Your mistake was also ignoring me all these past few days, so I had to call your mother just to have her beg me to get you out of bed."

Now she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the covers off her.

The thought of watching a game of Pedri and Pablo together with Diego only made the sinking feeling in her stomach area grow stronger.

The last time she had been at odds with her brother like this had to be back in her early teenage years.

The two of them always had a special connection, were the biggest nightmare for Fer as a big brother, since they were such a well-rehearsed team.

"It's not a good idea. I'm sure they won't like it if I show up there," she muttered softly, trying to pull the covers over herself again.

She wanted to spare herself another humiliation, duh.

"Now pull yourself together. I think he'll be more disappointed if you miss his first game at Camp Nou now that you live here, too. Remember. It's also his first game at home after his injury."

Ainoa continued to hold the bedspread with both hands during her short speech, preventing Caye from managing to hide again.

"This is blackmail. Mental blackmail," the brown-haired girl countered again. To be honest
she had already blanked out his injury.

It hadn't been a great time for him, as strong as he'd started the season. The tendon tear in his thigh had ended the season bitterly.

»»----- ✦ -----««

A few hours later, Cayetana was sitting in her seat in the midst of all the FC Barcelona fans.
Red and blue as far as the eye could see.
Valentina to her right and Ainoa to her left.

After several attempts to shoo her out of bed, she had finally folded. It had been the best decision, otherwise she would have spent the rest of the summer in her bed and moping.