𝟏𝟎 - 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟎
—one more shot please

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩
@𝑪𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑽𝑰𝑨 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑴 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀
✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩@𝑪𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑽𝑰𝑨 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑴 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

The game was already long over and all the guests except for Ainoa had left. The two girls were now lying in Caye's bed.

Fortunately, they were much too tired to bring up the Pablo issue again, so they just left it alone and scrolled wordlessly on their social media accounts instead.

Ever since the picture Pedri had sent her on their group selfie back from the cabin, she couldn't help but think of his best friend.

It was clear that she wasn't friendly towards him, but unlike her, he hadn't even tried to treat her like-minded. Perhaps except for that one point in the kitchen where he had truly acted like a gentleman — at least for a few seconds.

The incoming video call from Pedri now caught Ainoa's attention as well. The girl put away her own phone and rested her head on her friend's shoulders, who, after a moment's hesitation, took the call.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩
𝑽𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑶 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑷𝑬𝑫𝑹𝑰
✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

„You realize that it's past 4 a.m. here?" she greeted him with a reproachful undertone.

„I thought that you must still be awake. At least, I suspected you would be," he replied with his typical grin on his face. Apparently he was in bed, too.
Only on the other side of the world.

„Well played, Pedri," Ainoa spoke up and gave a thumbs up.

„Thank you, could have gone even better, but at least now we've learned that shards really do bring good luck." He turned his camera and Pablo emerged. The footballer was lying on his stomach in the second bed, had his face hidden behind his elbow and was grumbling something incomprehensible.

„Is he broken?" Caye frowned, but also tried to hide the grin.

„It's the jet lag. I guess I'll never get used to it," he replied more understandably this time, as he lifted his head to look at the camera.