𝟒𝟏 - 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑵 𝑸𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑹

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟒𝟏
—welcome in qatar

✧˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚ .  
˚     ⋆. ·    +    ˚*     ˚

Loud voices, strong smells and an incredible heat. All of this struck Cayetana as she took her first steps on Qatar's soil. The first steps in 6 hours.

Although she was incredibly tired and would have liked to continue sleeping, she was still happy to finally get off the plane.

As usual, as the youngest of the family, she trotted after her parents and Fer, who had made himself useful and also thrown her carry-on over his own shoulders — it was probably his way of apologizing for not being the best seatmate on a 6 hour flight.

By now it was already mid-November and in less than 7 days the World Cup would begin. It was more than just bizarre that it took place in winter this year, although you couldn't call it winter here.

The sun burned mercilessly down on the airport, where it was too hot for its proportion even despite the air conditioning. It could also be due to the thousands of people who made their way through the building.

There were only the four of them, since the Spanish national team had already arrived two days ago, which is why they had to wait for one less suitcase and thus got an Uber to the hotel faster.

Spain had drawn a good lot with the Qatar University Hostel, the girl realized when she got out of the car and saw the magnificent building for the first time.

The sun was already setting on her arrival and the fatigue made itself felt.

It was pure relief when Cayetana finally entered her hotel room.
A room that she would share with Ainoa as soon as she arrived.

Actually, it had been planned at the beginning that Ainoa would travel alone, but with a little persuasion Cayetana was able to convince the other three group members to join her.

Her family covered the costs of bringing her friends for the spectacular event, which left them no choice but to accept the offer.

So she had one night left alone in the huge, luxurious room. As she would probably remain, even if Pablo was in the same building.

The players of the national team lived on the top two floors, while their families and relatives were divided in the rest of the hotel — except, of course, the couples with their children, who would probably share a family room.

She didn't have much time alone, however, because she had barely begun to unpack her suitcase when a knock sounded on her door for the first time.

With a slight premonition of who it might be, she opened the door and looked into delighted faces.

"Finally arrived too?"

Pedri didn't even let her get a word in edgewise, but pushed his way into the room beside her, where he dropped onto the bed.

The girl suppressed the urge to roll her eyes, whose focus was more on Pablo, who was still standing in front of her.

"Ahila jamilati," came from him, on whose face a grin spread at her confused expression.