𝟒𝟎 - 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟒𝟎
—it is official

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

I love you.

Three words that had such a strong meaning.

Three words that she could not believe for a long time.

Love was an incredibly difficult word, at least for her.

She had not said or heard it for half an eternity.

That evening on the phone, it came as such a surprise that it left her speechless.

She had lacked the courage to say something back and had been cursing herself for days for this lapse.

Even though Pablo had written her several times that he was again lacking time, now that he had begun his training, she feared that he was struggling with the fact that she had not returned his words.

Not once had she seen him since the day of the gala. Clearly, he was avoiding her, and after 10 days, she was beginning to lose interest in this little game.

He behaved not only on the field partly like a toddler, but also privately and much longer she did not want or could not bear it.

It was a Champions League day.

An extremely important one, because if Barcelona didn't win against Bayern that evening, then it was clear that they would be eliminated, even though there was still a game against Viktoria Plzen to come.

She watched the game together with her clique and, to her sorrow, Carla, who didn't even try to hide the fact that she couldn't stand Cayetana.

At least she couldn't cover up the jealousy, the way she was glued to Diego and secretly gave her clear glances.

Tough luck. He's mine now.

Since the brown-haired girl clearly had bigger problems at the moment, she didn't respond to the teasing at all but tried to concentrate on the game.

One goal after another fell, but none of them was scored by a Barcelona player.

It was pure horror to see how the former club of Lewandowski mercilessly sank the balls in the net and gradually hope and courage left the Catalans.

3:0 ended the game.
Let the Camp Nou fall into a gloomy mood.

One look at the dejected players was enough for Cayetana.

The mere sight of Pedri, who had probably achieved the most and was now trotting around the pitch with his shoulders slumped and his head bowed in humility, made her heart tighten.

After saying goodbye to the others, she made her way to the stadium's catacombs to wait for Pablo outside the locker room.

He hadn't played, but knowing him, he would offer comfort to his teammates.

She stood there leaning against the wall longer than expected, watching as physiotherapists and other staff entered and left the locker room again and again.

Not once was she addressed. Her name had clearly made the rounds. Which didn't bother her, so she didn't have to do anything more than stand still and wait.