𝟏𝟏 - 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑶𝑼𝑻

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟏
—blackout

✧˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚          .  
˚      ⋆. ·    +          ˚*     ˚

Cayetana always found these movie scenes in which the protagonists woke up in bed completely hungover and had no idea what had happened last night unrealistic and overdramatized. The girl had drunk alcohol many times. But she had never blacked out.

It was probably the main reason why she didn't believe that a person could suffer from amnesia as soon as they got too drunk.

This morning, however, changed her view on the subject greatly.
As if she had had a nightmare, she tore open her eyes only to see a male sleeping in her bed. Her heart stopped for a second.
Had she really sunk that low already?

As quietly as she could, she tried to lift the blanket to get an idea of the situation down there.

"We didn't sleep together, if that's what's worrying you".

Almost in a panic, she dropped the blanket again and stared into the young man's dark eyes. His voice sounded rough, his hair fell messily in his face, but his clothes were still on.
Just like she was wearing her dress.

"Well, last night at least you wanted to," he continued. The corners of his mouth twitched at the sight of the girl frozen in shock.

His penetrating gaze caused the familiar blush to rise in her cheeks, making her tear her eyes away from his in shame.

"But why, there's a rather conspicuous mark on your neck?" she promptly replied, as soon as she had refound her voice.
With her hand she clasped his face to turn his head to one side.

"All I said was that we just didn't sleep together. Believe me I would never do something like that. Taking advantage of a drunk girl for your own good, even if it had been really hard in your case."

Pure relief flooded through her body.
So she wasn't one of those who had nothing better to do to sleep with random guys after all.

Well, actually she was one of those, but with Diego she had made a good catch.

"Thank you and I'm sorry in this case, did I tempt you. Was just the intention of my drunken self," she said with a grin on her face. Briefly, she brushed some of the brown strands of hair out of his forehead before panicking a second time.

"You need to leave. Right now. I mean before my family wakes up," she exclaimed, jumping out of bed.

Diego frowned for a moment, but then started to move. "You wanted me to stay and now you're just kicking me out without breakfast?" he began, stretching comfortably first. "I would have expected more from you".

Cayetana rubbed her temple, couldn't help rolling her eyes. "You stayed, done. So you can't expect a five-star hotel. Now get moving and shut up," she said in as stern a tone as possible before kicking the covers off and climbing out of bed.

Diego just laughed quietly to himself, then started to stir and followed her to the door without further ado.

The second heart attack of the morning followed immediately as the view of the hallway became clear.
Standing in front of her was none other than Pablo Gavira himself. The footballer was apparently on his way to Pedri's room, but had stopped by the opening of the door.