𝟑𝟑 - 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑪𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬-𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑮𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑺

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟑𝟑
—first cracks in the rose-colored glasses

✧˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆. ·    +˚*     ˚ .  
˚     ⋆. ·    +    ˚*     ˚

It was a long four days in which Cayetana had to cope without the presence of Pablo.

Over the weekend there was almost radio silence — which was probably due to the fact that FC Barcelona played an away game in Mallorca and for this reason the players had flown to the island.

Cayetana had followed the game itself together with Valentina, Mateo and Ainoa.

The evening, which had actually been planned as a leisurely one, ended with the four of them ending up in a club, where they had enjoyed a drink or two.

As fun as the evening had been, the day after was all the less fun — at least the waking up.

Leaning against the shower wall in the bathroom, she had come to, found Ainoa hanging over the toilet bowl and Valentina asleep in the bathtub.

Her life felt even more like it had come out of a movie after that sight, but it was pure reality.

At home in Tenerife she had been partying quite often, but the locals there couldn't really be compared to those in Barcelona and its nightlife.

From Mateo whatsoever was missing any trace, apparently he had received a certain sleeping place for this night with one of his ladies.

"I think we're getting too old for this shit," Ainoa, who hadn't even been able to separate her head from the crook of her own arm, had muttered to herself, and she was probably right, because all Sunday long Cayetana hadn't really gotten out of her bed either, her skull had been buzzing too much.

Overcoming the hangover the next day, she stood under the shower. The hot water ran over her body, made her close her eyes and just stand there motionless for a few seconds.

Pablo had been visiting again for a few hours, but mainly to spend time with Pedri and probably to suck up to her parents even more, although they had made no secret of how much they liked him.

It didn't make her unhappy, rather the opposite. It was good to know the relationship between her brother and him was like before, so it didn't bother her at all that he hadn't found time for her yet.

She reached for her shower gel and began to rub it onto her body. The scent of macadamia hit her nose, spreading simultaneously through the vaporized bathroom.

As soon as the water stopped running, she stepped out of the shower, wrapped the bath towel around her body before using her forearm to clean the fogged mirror.

For a brief moment, she stared at her likeness. The brown eyes, the curved lips and even the dark circles under her eyes suddenly seemed strange, as if she herself couldn't realize that she was standing here right now and living.

This delivery to reality happened not infrequently, but mostly when she was thinking about her life. It was difficult to explain, but she was sure that she was not the only person who had this feeling from time to time.

When she finished dressing and fell back into her bed, it wasn't long before Pablo joined her.

It was a sign that it was getting late.