Chap 14: Schoolday & Fights

(Flapjack pulling Hunter's strand of hair and Hunter visibly being annoyed. Speaking about Flapjack-)

(Art isn't mine and I obviously do not own it)

Y/n's Pov:

School has been giving me a huge migraine. The upcoming assignments and everything keeps on piling on me. It didn't give me any chance to see Hunter. 'I wonder what he's doing anyway? If only I had his penstagram or atleast his number.'  

Illusion classes was with Emira, Edric and Gus. Though Gus had some higher classes, he still hung around. The sad part was that Emira and Edric would annoy me. They were funny, but I hated to admit that. I wanted to pull their hair, but I restrained myself. 'You guys are lucky for being pretty.' 

My bard classes went well. I was taught new spells and tunes, I also made a new friend. Her name was Skara. She was surprisingly very enthusiastic and interesting in many ways. I also found out that she was part of Boscha's group. 'It makes sense why she'd be so popular, she's great and sociable.' 

"Y/n! I wanted to ask, what if you struck two cords at once on your violin?" Skara asked me one time. "Uh, it depends really. It could be something random but mostly it just makes this defensive spell." I explained to her. Her eyes sparkled with interest. It's nice hanging out with Skara. She brings out some sort of positive energy wherever she goes.

My healing classes were just practising healing. Viney used her beastkeeping magic to spawn her griffon to help students. We did need more help so the profesor was alright with it. Viney also taught me what she knew about medicines and ways to heal people with different injuries. I took notes on these, just in case. 

And that was how everything was during the past few weeks. Dealing with the twins, hanging out with my friends, Viney teaching me new things and having fun with Skara. I gotta admit, it's actually great being with friends rather than being alone. 

My next class was history. It wasn't that bad but it's the only class where all of my three friends were. I sat next to Gus. "I can't wait until grudgby season to start. I've studied all sorts of magical sports like this," Luz pulls a book out of no where. 'Was she carrying that the whole time?'

Willow checked the book reading its blurb on the back. Once she was done, they opened it and it wasn't pages. It had some sort of shiny disc? I listened back to the teacher. He asked us a question but all of us were just dozing off. So he asked Willow. "Uh, the Pixie Dust Taxes?" She answered.

A student cheered for Willow outside. The profesor slammed the door shut."Impressive, Miss Park," he complimented. Students began to chatter amongst themselves, congratulating Willow. "What's going on? It's like all of Hexside caught Willow fever!" Luz pointed out. 

"I've been having more confidence since I worked things up with Amity, I guess it shows," Willow pointed to her hair pin. Suddenly, someone casted it off of her and flew towards Boscha. "Aw, Willow thinks she's popular now, how cute," Willow blushed in embarrassment. Gus and I exchanged looks of worry, whereas Luz, "Hey, I agree, my friend is very cute. But give that back!" Luz trid to snatch the hair pin off of Boscha. I sighed and got out of my seat. 

"Just give her the hair pin already. What did we ever do to you?" I told her blankly. I was getting tired of Boscha being bossy all the time. "It's weird that Amity hangs out with you now. Ever since Grom, she's gone soft. But don't worry, I'm still here to show you who's boss," She stated. 

'This bitch- I wanted to slam her ugly face on the table, but I'd obviously receive punishment for that.' "Maybe the reason why Amity hangs with us is because you guys are a bunch of phonys," I muttered. Boscha glared at me and that gave Gus the chance to steal the hair pin. Gus gave back Willow's hair pin and she was smiling again. 

"Oh, does your friends wanna be a part of this too, huh?" Boscha scoffed. 'What was that mad pink bun girl planning now?' A bag lifted off from the ground and I dodged it which led me to fall out of my seat. "Ow," I mumbled stretching my back. "What? What's going on back there? Your not supposed to be having fun in class," Profesor stated. 

"We are having zero fun, I swear. Boscha's picking on us," Luz stated. But Boscha just batted her eyes innocently. "My apologies, sir. I was just practising my aim for grudgby." She threw an eraser at Willow. I got up in an instant. "That's bullshit!" I shouted angrily. Everyone gasped.

"Y/n, language. And Boscha, how could you throw things at them," Profesor began. "When you could throw things at me?" The profesor drew a chalk circle on him. Then the teacher moved from side to side looking ridiculous. "Aw, thanks, but I already have the perfect targets," She was about to throw her gum at Willow when I took charge. "Hey! Stop picking on my friends!" I grabbed her by the scruff. 

She glared at me angrily and was about to summon a fire spell if Quince hadn't bitten her. "Ow!" She exclaimed. "Do you know who I am? Are you aware you could suffer consequences from me?" Boscha continued. "I don't care who you are. I don't care about how much I will suffer by the hands of you. But hurting my friends takes the last straw," I scolded. 

"Y/n, calm down, please," Willow grabbed me on the shoulder. "I know what your doing is right but it can't be helped," She continued. I shoved Boscha away and went back to my seat. "Don't worry, it's not like she'll follow us all day, right?" Luz questioned.

*Not even 20 minutes later*

I had a few splatters of paint on me, but the others weren't looking so well. I removed the paint bucket off of Gus's head, the banana peel on Luz's and the fork plus toilet roll off of Willow. "Guys, don't just sit there in-" I was about to say when Luz blurted out. "She followed us around all day. "She literally followed us around the whole day!" Luz shook Willow. I continued to fix their hairs one by one, including protecting myself and the others from more paint. 

"I'm sorry I pulled you guys into this. We should have just kept a low profile. Boscha could get away with murder if she wanted to." Willow explained. "Don't give her anymore ideas darling," I quietly told her. "What's this? Boscha got away with murder? I can't say I approve, but at least she's trying new things," Bump walked past. "We'll find a way out of this," Luz tried to comfort us. 

Amity walked past and Luz ran up to her. "Is it just me or do they look cute together?" I smiled. Gus and Willow nodded in agreement. Luz explained everything to Amity while we were just gushing on how cute they looked together. After scrubbing off the last dirt off of Gus and Willow we decided to get up. When unexpectedly, garbage was coming down at Willow. "Watch out!" I grabbed Gus and quickly made a shield from getting the trash all over us. Luckily, no one was hurt or covered in garbage. A crowd of students surrounded us. Luz ran up to us. "Guys! What happened?" She sounded worried. I broke off the shield, "Boscha happened." 

"You guys are lucky to have Y/n. And hey there Willow, I just thought all trash should stay in one spot," Boscha replied. I shot a spell at Boscha which she dodged immediately. Luz had enough. "Boscha! Willow challenges you... to a grudgby match!" Luz announced. 

"Luz!" I was shocked.

"She what?" Boscha dropped the can and I was lucky enough to notice it. I made a quick spell on it so I could cast it away.

"I what?" Willow exclaimed.

"She what?" Gus exclaimed.

"Luz, do you just realise what you just got all of us into?" I told her but Luz had made up her mind. She wasn't going to turn back now.

.

.

.

Word Count: 1392 words