Chap 19: Last Bouquet

(Don't mind him, he's okay. Art isn't mine nor do I own it.)

Y/n's Pov:

It's been a two weeks since my parents came back. It's weird though. I bonded with them sometimes, but there was still some sort of wall between us. Maybe that wall would break down some time soon once I was ready to forgive them. I don't know how soon that'd be however. I walked outside and a cool breeze past by me. Our house was small, but the whole property was large. We added a small vegetable farm and a greenhouse on the property because well, why not? 

The green house was lovely. It was a nice day today to do my daily work. I watered the plants and made sure to give them the right amount. I plucked a few mishaps and cleaned up the place. I organised small plants and big plants, I pulled out vegetables and washed empty pots. Willow had given me advice in taking care of plants and has told me to clean the pots of the plants at least once a week. She also told me to replace the soil every two or three weeks. It makes the plant become healthier. 

As thanks, I snipped off a few flowers from a flower patch and tied it together. I had bought a small basket ,from the market the other day, and placed the bouquet with a small letter saying, 'Thank you! I appreciate the help. From Y/n.' I flew to Willow's balcony and she wasn't in her room. 'Maybe she's out somewhere with her dads.' I decided not to stay and wait, it would be weird to see your friend casually occur inside your house without knowing. It was also rude too, I guess. So, I left the bouquet on her bed and left. 

I had another set of bouquets too, three to be exact. I dropped a bouquet on a balcony at the Blights Manor. It had a letter with it saying it was from Luz. But I was caught by some purple goop. "Y/n, what is this?" Amity asked. "It's a bouquet," I gave her a cheery smile. "I know that, but why would you drop this bouquet and this letter saying it's from Luz?" She slightly blushed when she mentioned Luz. "I thought it was a good day today and I decided to make other people's day good too. I thought it would make you happy to know that bouquet was from Luz," I continued smiling happily. Amity noticed how happy I was and sighed, "Oh, okay, thank you." "No problem!" I got back on my palisman. I was about to leave when two green haired figures appeared in front of me. 

"Leaving so soon?" Edric smirked. I wanted to wipe that stupid smile off his beautiful face. "Ugh, please leave me alone," I groaned. "Where's our bouquets?" Emira whined and nearly grabbed Amity's bouquet but Amity knew that was coming. "Oh, would you look at the time, I gotta go, so see you next time I guess?" I flew away as quick as I could, ignoring Emira and Edric's cries. 

The next place I headed was Gus' home. I dropped the bouquet and was on my way to Hunter's place. Then I realized, Hunter lives all the way in the Emperor's castle. He could live anywhere in there. I thought for a moment and an idea popped up. Once I landed in front of the castle I saw a coven guard. I had covered my face with a mask so I would be unrecognisable. "Ahem, I would like to give this to someone in the emperor's palace please," I told them. The guard responded, "To whom?" 

"To Hun- I mean, the golden guard," I can't believe I nearly stuffed that. "Hmm, I'll just give it to him," Without hesitation, I gave them the bouquet and was on my way back home. 'That was easy.' A stream of  red beamed from the sky. 

--

Hunter's Pov:

I teleported myself in front of the palace. Those criminals finished my job so I was free for the rest of the day. I glanced up to see a witch flying away. I rushed to the nearest guard. "You! Why was there a witch flying away? Aren't you supposed to guard the palace?" I yelled. "Geez, man. Why do you always have to assume things? That witch was just dropping by to give you a gift. I'd say you're lucky to have admirers," He gave me a bouquet of neatly and colourful assorted flowers. A letter was attached to it and I decided to read it in my room. On the way back to my room, I ran into Kikimora. Can't believe I ran into the most annoying creature in the entirety of this place. "What's the rush Kiki-shorta?" I taunted. "Zip it, Golden Brat," She hissed. I was glad she didn't see the bouquet I held. 'Blind rat.'

I shut the door behind me and took off my mask. I pulled out the letter and read it.

'Hey Hunter,

I decided to bring you this lovely gift, a bouquet of flowers. Isn't it pretty? I know we haven't seen each other in like a long time and I'm sorry for missing the only chance we could meet again. I was sick and I didn't want to pass that onto you or any of my friends. 

I should tell you about my time with my family. I don't know if I mentioned this to you, but my parents left my siblings and I for 11 years. I was only five when they left and now they came back. I thought they'd be gone for another year but no. They actually decided to visit us. They apologized for what they did but I wasn't sure I could forgive them. They understood that and were completely fine with it. 

Can I ask you something Hunter, how is it to have your family part of the Emperor's coven? Do you have close relationships with them? I know I shouldn't butt in personal or private stuff so it's okay if you decide not to tell me.

Anyway, I love you pretty boy, see you next time we meet! ♥

Love, 

         Y/n'

I placed the letter down on my desk. It took me a few seconds later to realise, "She wrote 'I love you'?!" 

Word Count: 1062 words