Chap 33: Luz's sickly blues and a lake?

(POV: Me realising I failed at a test)

Y/n POV:

I ran as quick as I could to the Clawthorne's. I had brought all the resources Amity told me to bring and I was in a state of panic. I kicked the door. "OW! Geez," A muffled voice says. "Who's that? Ugh, nevermind. Let me in!" I commanded. The door opened swiftly. 'Huh, an interesting house this is.' As I entered, Gus, Willow and Amity are rush out. "Thank goodness, y/n, your here!" Amity smiled nervously. "What happened? Is Luz alright? Is she dead?" 

"Quit making such a big deal out of it, kiddos. It's just a common mold," Eda tells us. "But she's human! Who knows what that could do to her!" Amity yells. I awkwardly stand there with the supplies. "Uh- May I ask, where is Luz?" A loud thud was heard coming from upstairs. They reacted immediately by running to Luz. I was dragged by them because I was clearly confused by what was happening. 

I feel like Amity was overreacting about the current situation. Ever since the two have started dating, Amity was worring all the time. For example: If Luz came up with a silly reckless idea and harmed herself, Amity would be there scolding Luz and afterwards would be questioning herself on how she couldn't prevent that from happening. Basically, she tried being an awesome girlfriend for Luz. 

In this case, Luz was dealing with the common mold. A harmless thing that happens to witches. "Amity, it's just a common mold. It's harmless really, but considering she is human, she could have a different experience," I informed. They moved out of the way so I could check on Luz. She was, how could I say this in a positive way, messy? Her room was filled with plushies and a small abomination held tissues. There beside that abomination was a sick Luz. She had a red nose, green eye bags and, "Socks for hands?" I muttered. This startled Luz, causing her to hiss at me. She slowly got up and poked me with her hands as if her hands were trying to bite me?? "Luz, please stop," I stood there the whole time. Luckily, Amity pulled her off. "Okay, so humans, when they experience a common mold they think their hands are snakes and act insane, got it!" Gus noted. "Thanks for the analysis, Gus," I got up and dusted myself off.

"Come on, Luz, please try to act normal," Amity tells her sick girlfriend.

"If I ate the portal key, will I return to the human realm?"

"What?"

"Ah-"

"NO- LUZ-"

.

After that event, Amity took the portal key off of Luz to make sure she doesn't come up with that idea. "Can't you heal her?" Willow comments. "I only know how to heal wounds, I'm no expert on healing natural causes," I explained. Only a few seconds later, Luz screams. 

"Luz!" Eda and Amity barge into her room instantly. "Mouse! Philip diary entry!" Luz pointed to the echo mouse. It played the following:

ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ. ᴬ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ ˢᵒ ᵖᵒᵗᵉⁿᵗ ⁱᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵖⁱᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʳᵉᵃˡᵐˢ.

ᵀⁱᵗᵃⁿ'ˢ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ. ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᵗᵃˡᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ˡᵃᵏᵉˢ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵍʳᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵉˢ. ᵀʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗᵃⁿ'ˢ ᵛᵉⁱⁿˢ ʳᵘⁿ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵖᵒʳᵗᵃˡˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗˢ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵏˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ.

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ᴵ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᴵ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡᵒᵒᵏ. ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵉᶜˡⁱᵖˢᵉ ˡᵃᵏᵉ.

"I have to go to Eclipse Lake!" Luz scrambled up to her feet and attempted to jump above us to get out. "Luz, no. You need to rest," Willow pushed Luz back inside her room. Luz was surprisingly strong so we decided to tie her up with ropes and blankets. "Alright, Luz. King and I will go and get your titan blood if you just calm down," Eda suggested. "It could be a chance to use our new powers!" King proudly states.

Luz had explained to me before that the Clawthorne household had been challenged by a their own house to become their full potential. Eda was able to control her owl beast form, King had powers surprisingly and Luz was able to confess to Amity. This was all thanks to their own house. Hooty was it's name I believe? An owl looking creature that is a tube? 

She handed them a scrunched up map. "I volunteer to go as well, as Luz's girlfriend I must-" "I get it, boots, just grab a coat. Willow, Goops and Y/n watch over Luz," Eda mentions. 

The trio leaves moments later. "I'm sure they'll be fine," I muttered to myself. "I agree," A voice appears. "What in the name of the titan- What the fuck are you!?" I yelled and stumbled backwards. "Language," The thing pops out of the door and comes at me. "Let me tell you the time when I heard Eda swear. It was like any other day..." The bird tube told me. 'Please, Ms Eda, come back quickly!'