Chapter 8

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of snoring. For a second, fear bubbled up in my throat thinking it was Jisuk when I shot up from the soft blankets and pillows. Rather, a happy scene greeted me instead. Kemono, Raon, and Keum were all sleeping or circling the two kittens. Their big bodies created a small arena but gave the kittens enough space to roll around in. "You guys are getting along better than I thought" I yawned, stretching as my eyes glanced at the time. "Wait...Kain is still in school right? He's the same age as me though..." It took a moment for me to realize Kain is in fact still in school. How would I know this? Well, when I first transmigrated into Kain, he wore a school uniform like jisuks. That only meant Kain probably flunked a grade since I was already getting ready for university as Sehyun.

"Damn you-" every single thing Kain has done until now only hindered me in everything I did. His reputation is shit. Getting on the good side of Shinwha is now down the drain because he harassed their chairwoman using his dads influence. And now I have to go into high school again because the fucker couldn't study!? "Should I just beg Kains dad to let me move overseas with him...?" I questioned, wondering if getting away from the chaos could help in some way. But the possibility of hyung transmigrating here is also something I have to take into consideration. Fuck!

With my conclusion of staying in Seoul, I took a shower, washing Kains hair as thoroughly as possible. Then I had a thought. If hyung did transmigrate, where's the first place he'd go in order to find me? Home. He'd go to our home. I decided to go to my old apartment that most likely exists in this world as well. To see if hyung is there. Hoping he's there.

"Bye guys. Don't eat the maid!" I ran out, shutting the door behind me in order to first check out the location before actually investigating the building. Of course, the clothes felt as annoying as ever. Having to wear a stupid uniform. "Haaa" I sighed, slowly making my way to the housings. Except as soon as I found it, the route was familiar. The same actually. Everything was the same except for the most important thing. "What is..." the house that was supposed to be my home as Sehyun was gone. There were other houses around that are the same as I remember but my home was gone. Just an empty lot.

In its place was a sign. "For sale" it said. The sign showed significant age as it remained tattered and hardly holding on anymore. Weeds had grown in that empty space as well. "Are you perhaps looking for a house?" Someone spoke behind me. I turned, seeing a young woman standing there with a black folder full of paper work. Probably a home realtor or something. "How much is this space?" I pointed to the empty weeded lot. She glanced at my uniform then at the space, chuckling. "Listen kid. You need money to buy land. Even a small space like that can go for more than your imagining" I turned away, staring at the spot. I don't want to lose this as well. Anything but this too.

"I'll buy it..." I said without another thought. "Don't joke around-" Instead of saying anymore, I shoved a black card into her hands. Her eyes widened seeing the card, looking back up to me in shock. "I see, very well but your going to need a parent or guardian to sign the paper-" my ID popped up in her face showing I'm 19 and of age. She sighed. "Follow me" we both entered her car. School, I have school but right now I have my other priorities at the moment. We got to the place and since I've memorized everything Kain wrote down on his phone and small notebook, I was able to easily buy the small patch of land within 3 hours. Since I had to ask the guard to bring some paperwork as well from the apartment.

"Your all set, Mr.Kain" the woman said, handing me the form as owner of the land. I smiled, holding it tightly. "Honestly, we were going to just toss the land but since you bought it, we no long have to. Thank you for buying it" she bowed, allowing me to leave. "To school" I put the paperwork in my bag, sitting inside the car Kain used to travel wherever in the city. "Yes sir" the driver immediately took off.