Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman

A/n: This is a sneak peek into Kains side of the family. Primarily, his father. As well as Suhos (Kains bodyguard) older brother. It takes place in Dubai, all happening right after Kain went to sleep on the couch with Kemono. And it's night time✨

.

.

.

3rd person POV:

Sehyun always spoke of Kains father. Kains father this. Kains father that. But, do we truly know anything about him besides him being powerful? A leader of the Huas organization but not officially known. A man even Seongik Han doesn't wish to cross. A man Jiyoung wouldn't want as an enemy. A man that's so rich, Kain doesn't need to worry about money at all. A man that has appeared in front of him for the briefest of moments. Then left like the wind. A man, that's the foundation to expanding Koreas awakened one's influence around the world. A man they call the shadow of terror.

A man named Ilseong Hua. Also a father who adores his bastard of a son to the ends of the Earth.

"Please pay attention to the meeting sir" a man who ignored his secretary's strained tone. Very frustrated with his boss's attitude as they gazed out into the beautiful scenery of Dubai in the middle of an extremely important meeting. With one of the richest organizations of awakened one's in the world. "Why is he like that? Did he do drugs?" Their leader asked the secretary in Arabic who responded with many apologies and explained that the leader's one and only son is currently out on his own. Leaving the devoted father to worry about him. "Oh! Yes, I understand. My own son is also currently out on his own making deals on my behalf. Both of them are" the leader then relaxed a bit more, finding this relation more comfortable to start off the conversation for a pact. All while the man spoke, the secretary translated every word into Korean for Ilseong. Once the words entered his ears, he turned, finally interested in this conversation.

"Really? I hope he comes back with great news" he responded, a slight toothy smile shown only to reveal his fangs. Leaving the other leader to smile widely as well. "Of course! I hope yours does as well" from there, the secretary was translating every single sentence spoken for the next 3 hours of discussion.

"Then, goodbye. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope that my son and your son get to meet together one day. He sounds like a delightfully strong young man" the other organization's leader truly meant it, hoping for their alliance to take an even larger step by getting their sons to befriend one another. "Yes. Probably" Ilseong Hua nodded back, smiling as he bowed to them, turning away immediately as his secretary rushed to talk and garner all the paperwork before running to his side. "Thank you for having us! It's an honor!" He bowed quickly to the other man, barely making it into the elevator where Ilseongs smile was long gone and replaced with a stoic expression. Once the doors had closed, the secretary's smile also disappeared, replaced with a clenched jaw. "Sir, I understand you're concerned for Kain but I assure you he's fine. I made it clear to Seongik Han and the others if anything happens to him, they'll be sorry" he sighed, noticing Ilseongs quiet breathing having not changed a bit.

"Haaa" he couldn't help but sigh. If their leader continued to have this attitude for the entire time in Dubai where they must make as many alliances as possible, it'll prove to be difficult. They barely made an agreement with this recent organization but if Ilseongs mood continues to spiral downwards, god help them all.

"You cannot keep doing this. If you truly want to know how Kain is-" he started just to stop, heading Ilseong let out a huff. "Damn this tie" he groaned, grabbing the tie holding his business shirt together just to rip it off. Then yanking out the hair tie keeping his long hair up. "Jeez, that tie was a gift from the previous leader of ***" his secretary once again, sighed, bending down to grab the now torn up piece of cloth costing a fortune. "If I wanted to know how my son was doing. I could've contacted Suho about it but he's on that island alone. I didn't want to send him there, especially knowing that sly old man is the principal." Ilseong marched out of the elevator as soon as it opened, hearing his secretary follow closely behind. "Yes. But it's as per the awakened academy's rules. They went as far as accepting him in despite not being an awakened one in the first place but if we had sent Suho or anyone under our organization with him, they would've used that as an excuse to target the Hua organization" his secretary reasoned, also having not been comfortable with Kain going alone. At least until he found a roundabout way.