Chapter 55

Suman calmly looked around the room, seeing all the faces until he came across an unexpected one. Mine. I could see him pause on me, the question why I'm here in such a dangerous place as a ordinary person until the light red glow and electrical ball in my hand caught his attention. It didn't take long for him to understand what's happening. And the fact that I, Kain Hua, am awakened.

"You've got to be kidding me. I heard you dirtbags kidnapped someone, by why him of all people!?" Suman asked, truly wondering as well as the fact why I'm here. Assuming I was amongst the kidnapped. "Do you even know what the hell you've done!?" Suman gritted his teeth, truly angry about this situation. Not only did they kidnap the apprentice of Kayden break but also Kain Hua, the son of Ilseong Hua!?!? These people were just asking for a slow painful death.

A second later, Sumans power made its way towards the others. Creating a spatial isolation easily. Amyeong commented on it. The one I had just attacked created a purple ish black fire, throwing it at Suman. Raising his hands, Suman made a basic protective shield around himself. The fire hardly doing any damage. Just then, both the guy and Amyeong attacked together, about to land a blow when he blasted the two away simply through his gravity power. As he did so, I used the chance to scoop Jiwoo in my arm. Feeling myself choke up seeing his eyes barely open. "...h...ung" he whispered, hardly speaking.

"I'm here" too late, I thought as I rushed behind Suman with my power. "Who the hell is he?" The buddy asked, noticing me now standing behind the one who pushed the two back. "He's using a gravitational field. That means he's Suman Kang, vice president of Baekdu" Amyeong deduced. I grimaced. How dare he be so smart in this situation. "Kain, get ready" Suman simply said. "Yes" I agreed. Knowing exactly what he was going to do when both of them charged in with full power this time.

In a second, the whole building collapsed under Suman Kangs pressure. I handed Jiwoo to him in that split second, remaining on the ground. I know he probably only did this knowing I'd run away because he's here but, my eyes glared at the man who tortured Jiwoo. There's no way I won't try and kill him after that.

"Dammit, he knocked the building down" he commented. Suman glanced down at Jiwoo, feeling his state and realizing just how bad it is. This started to anger him again. "What the hell did you do to this kid? You guys made names as awakened ones. Should you be ashamed of yourself?" Suman lectured the two, disgusted by what they did to Jiwoo. "Shut up!!!" The man once again created a fire ball, shooting it right at Suman.

BOOM!!!

But I shot out my own lightening, luckily hitting his fire before it made contact with Suman. This gained all three's attention. "Kain! What the hell are you doing!? You're supposed to run away!!" Suman yelled, feeling even more frustrated by my intervention. "Don't tell me what to do!" I yelled back, putting my power into my legs and appearing right before the man, throwing a good hard straight punch into his gut. Making sure to seep in some of my power and attack his liver with it. This made him grunt in pain, not expecting such an attack.

This even threw Suman off. Even though he knew Kain is Ilseongs son. He never thought he'd be this powerful at such a young age. As he remembered, Kain is only a year or two older than Sucheon. If he could compare what he just saw to Sucheon, then he's ahead by a lot. In fact, Suman thought Sucheon wouldn't even lay a single attack on Kain after watching me sweep the man off his balance then throwing an even harsher blow into his chest this time when he thought I'd attack the same spot again.

"Argh!?" He yelled out, feeling my power seep in a strike at his heart. It felt like he almost died just then had he not forced me to back away when he activated his fire in his hand again and tried to touch me with it. Did he just get scared? Scared of what? This kid!? "Haha" he laughed, rushing towards me. Shooting me with his fire as I dodged without a problem, except he threw a punch at me as I did so. On quick thinking, I slapped his elbow, forcing him to miss my face by a mere millimeter before I used his arm as leverage and knee kicked him under his chin.