Chapter 32

A/n: UPDATE I changed Izen 💀 realized he needs to look the part as Suhos older brother...not the younger brother look LMAO (this is for those who read bonus chapter #4 btw) it just didn't sit well with me 😭😭😭 so here's Izen 2.0 (he needs to look like a badass or he's not worthy standing beside Ilseong lol)

0 (he needs to look like a badass or he's not worthy standing beside Ilseong lol)

_________________________________________

"Mom! Mom!" What's this? a dream? How long has it been since I've had a normal dream instead of a nightmare? "Mom? Mom! MOM!!" Oh, I guess I was wrong. He sounds distressed calling for his mother. "Oh my! I'm right here! I'm sorry, I was listening to the radio and I couldn't hear you" the mother is here. "Look!" The kid, he has red hair? Who would dye their baby's hair red? He'll go bald by the time he hits his teens... "wow, look at that beautiful flower. Did you draw this just now?" The woman kneeled down in front of the red haired boy in pampers. He held up a huge paper with quite the...abstract flower I've seen. "Yes! It's your favorite. A rose" he giggled aloud, very happy at how his mom looks pleased. "My~ my son is so creative" she chuckled, grabbing the paper and gently setting it down onto a counter top. Looking over the scribbles one more time before turning around, walking over to the red haired baby and picking him up.

"I'll cherish it forever" she cooed, leaning in to give a gentle, aggressive kiss on the baby's cheek. But everyone stopped, turning to the front door after a click rung throughout. Who is it? I thought. "Papa!!" The baby immediately yelled out, wiggling in his moms embrace. She set him down on the ground, watching his little bare feet slapping against the floors as he ran straight to the dressed up man with short red hair. "Careful, I almost stepped on you" the man gasped, leaning down and carefully picking up the red haired child. I examined the short red haired man. He looked buff, tall, and very handsome. The lady is lucky, he's very attractive. But what his hair red too? "Welcome back home" the woman smiled seeing him. He walked over to her with the baby in his arm, reaching over, giving her a long warm hug before pecking her on the lips. "Dinner is ready" she whispered, grabbing the baby from his arms and setting him in the seat.

"You're cooking always smells amazing after a long day of work" the man said, throwing a bag onto the couch while walking towards the dining table. "Of course. There's a reason why you fell for me and my food" the woman joked. "Of course haha!" He walked towards her, pecking her lips one more time then sat down, allowing her to serve him some of the cooked food he looked forward to all day. "How's the organization going?" She asked. "Hmmm, it's fairing well. But the Union, Beakdu, and Shinhwa are making it hard for me to grow it. It's getting annoying" he sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm sure things will go well within time. You just started after all" she reached over, grabbing his hand. He squeezed it, a smile on his face. "I know. I started it just to protect you" he said. "And our son" they both looked to the red haired baby with red eyes playing with some cheerios. "Hm, I just wish he didn't have red hair and eyes like me" he groaned, once making eye contact with their baby. "I'm glad he does" the woman responded, leaning over to give her son a small kiss on the forehead.