Chapter 52

Jiwoos spar with Sucheon is today. I really didn't have to go, since I already know how it'll play out but the constant buzzing in my phone started to make me feel guilty.

Hyung! You're coming to my spar today right?

Hyung! You have to come! Okay?

Hyung!

Hyung!

Hyung??

Are you really not going to come?

I sighed, staring at Jiwoos messages before contemplating. I'd rather not meet Sucheon nor his father, Suman I'm okay with. It's the chairman I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should go or not. As far as I know, because of Huas growing power due to their chairman Ilseong Hua, they're commonly disliked by the other organizations that's been here for generations. To them, as the main pillars of South Korea, Hua sprung up randomly with no apparent reason. This also caused a shift in territories. As well as inferiority because Hua is now expanding over seas.

To them, the little Hua they once saw as nothing but a clueless kid now reins at the same level as them. "Now where the hell are you going?" I looked behind me, seeing Suho with his arms crossed over his chest. Eyes glaring right at me. "To Jiwoos spar" the simple answer as I continued to put on my shoes made Suho sigh. "I heard about that spar. Little Sucheon was forced to spar against Jiwoo again because of the Chairman's decision" Suho sighed, expecting me to stop and change my mind only to grab his own jacket, slipping it on as I stood up, texting on my phone.

I'll be there. Don't worry.
YAY! See you soon hyung.

I smiled, slipping the phone into my jacket pocket just to witness Suho also tying his shoes. "What're you doing?" I asked, watching him stand up, opening the door. "Being you're guard. This time I can't allow you to go alone knowing Beakdus chairman will be there." I blinked. "It's not like he's going to fight me" i chuckled, walking behind Suho as we made our way to Shinhwa. "No, but he and Dusik hate Hua the most. Last thing I need to you coming back with an official war letter in hand" whether that was meant to make me feel better or not didnt matter, what I knew is it offended me.

"Is it so hard for you to accept that I changed? Dusik or Chairman of Baekdu, I don't care. They can't easily piss me off with words alone. Using the fact I'm an ordinary person, they can't put a hand on me" I retorted, trying to have Suho back down just for him to grab my wrist, lifting it as he pressed his thumb against my palm. Making me open my hand more. "What are-" "young master. You see this hand?" He asked randomly. Both of us standing in the middle of the sidewalk. My eyes looking up to him while he looked down. "I do" i answered.

"You are an important part of Hua. You being awakened or not is irrelevant. The important thing is, you are the son of the man who's in charge of Hua. That alone gives you enough power to make decisions regarding the organization. It's my duty to protect that power, aka you. And as I've known, you're a ticking time bomb. Anyone else besides Beakdu would take your 'going to war' threats as a joke or arrogant nonsense from a child who doesn't know his place. Beakdu will use any chance to bring Hua down." I pursed my lips, looking away as his finger continued to press my palm. I already know Kain has as much influence on Hua as Ilseong. Suho still doesn't trust me despite knowing I've changed. I can't blame him for that.

"Fine fine okay! Let go already! You're making us stand out like a sore thumb!" When I looked away from Suho, my eyes finally saw that of many people passing by, staring at us. "You think I care about that right now!?" He seemed upset again, probably taking what I said as another example of not caring for his explanation. "Hyung!" But when my eyes landed on Jiwoo running towards us with Inhyuk tailing behind, I had to yank my hand away from Suhos grip. "Stop it now" I glared at him, watching him clench his jaw then let out a long sigh before standing at attention, straight faced.